New to forum, collection pics

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by fricker66, Jul 3, 2009.

1. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Finally got around to registering on this great forum. I recently wrapped up the majority of the finishing of the garage and along with that building out my detailing supplies/collection. I've had a lot of luck with some of the Griot's product line and more recently Chemical Guys and Poorboy's World.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    PB and CG on my 20 year old Taurus SHO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I still need to source a good trim product to finish out the wall/floor joint.

Looking forward to being part of this forum!

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

:thud:I want your garage! gimmy gimmy!

I love the setup you have looks neat and organized look. Welcome to DB it looks like you are going to fit right in. :applause2:

3. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

Wow great job on the garage. I like your storage units.

4. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

All looks great, big fan of the setup in the garage!

5. 75SAM

75SAM Virgin Detailer

Hello and welcome!!

6. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Great looking garage! Need pictures of the SHO. I've always had a thing for those cars.

7. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Welcome to DB! Nice collection and garage.

8. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Welcome..I like the tile on your floor..actually I like all of it..good choice of products and layout for when you work..

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Nice garage!!! Welcome to the boards!!!!!!!!

10. fricker66

I've got a 1989 SHO. Yes, 20 years old and still functions as my DD. You can say I have a thing for that car as well. I recently added a 330i ZHP to the stable and still find myself getting in the SHO each day! Here is a pic of it as taken in the reflection of my wife's I35 after a detail session in May.
    [​IMG]

Here is a regular pic of it from a SHO gathering in St. Louis:
    [​IMG]

11. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Well, you've certainly got good taste in cars then! The 330i ZHP is one of my all time favorite cars of any type.

12. Strytnyne

Strytnyne DB Forum Supporter

i envy your garage soooo much!

13. Stems

Stems Birth of a Detailer

Can I like...come live in your garage :worship2:

Amazing setup you have there :applause2:

14. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

nice garage! Those storage units are awesome! Love that set up!

15. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Nice set of products so far.. since your here now that product arsenal will grow, quickly!
    BTW killer garage setup!

16. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

The collection and garage look great

17. fricker66

Wow, thanks to all for the kind words on the garage setup and such. It has been my focus since we purchased the new house back in the fall of 2007. Tackled it in phases with the most recent being the Devoe Epoxy floor coating. So far loving it and can't say enough about having the floor finished. The tile section was to allow for a non-slip walk way for my wife and son. I didn't want to add an traction additive to the epoxy and was fearful of them falling with wet shoes. Funny thing is the floor tiles are more slippery than the epoxy even when wet! Oh well, it does add a little to the floor design.

The Gladiator wall storage system is awesome. I really like not having all that much on the floor. Makes cleaning out the garage all the easier!

The 330i zhp is a blast to drive. The handling is amazing. You turn and it goes! Here is a shot from last fall shortly after purchasing it.
    [​IMG]

Thanks again guys for such a warm welcome. Yes, I expect my arsenal of cleaning/detailing supplies to only grow as I spend more time here. I've been lurking for awhile. Glad I finally registered and started posting! Happy 4th to all. Stay safe.

18. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Very nice garage. Well done. Where at in St.louis are you? There is a few of us on here, should be having a get together soon if your interested.

19. fricker66

Oakville (South County) Yeah, I'd be happy to meet up if time allows. Please keep me posted. Thanks.

20. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter