New Swissvax MB Classic Collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by svpro, Aug 12, 2008.

1. svpro

svpro Birth of a Detailer

To all swissvax lover,

here is an photo of the complete MB classic car care kit by Swissvax...

enjoy!

svpro

Attached Files:

2. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Looks sweet.

3. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

They should make a BMW collection too lol. But seriously they should.:beg:

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Looks good..:shead: so this is all Swissvax but formulated for Mercedes or labeled for Mercedes? :shead:

Bottles look good though :thumb:

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I think its labeled for MB, but there is a Rolls line and a Lambo line as well as for Sypker

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh cool, I wonder what there labels look like hmmm..:thinking:

7. svpro

svpro Birth of a Detailer

It is formulated for Mercedes Benz...but you can also use other level of the wax to bring more shine

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

So which wax is pictures on the left hand side?

9. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Does this mean the kit is approved by Benz?

10. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

I zoomed in and its saphir.

11. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

the kit is approved by benz and i believe merc contracted them or SW came up to them with an offer. too bad we didn't get one or offered on when my mom got her s63. i would have been all over that stuff. next time i am at my dealer i will check to see if merc has any of these products on hand or if i have to order a set which i definitely won't do. this has been out for over a year.. damn i thought you guys loved detail supplies. Nica what gives?

12. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

hmm my dads b-day is comming up soon...perhaps he needs this? well this for me and a bottle of scotch for him ;)

13. Nica

Nica Banned

I've just recently been seriously considering a Mercedes vehicle, all this time I've been Lexus blind but now that I've made my way to the Mercedes dealership things are looking up for a new vehicle lol..any who moral of the story is that besides 3M UK and Menzerna I really don't have a need to venture out any more..but will start doing so soon :cheerl:

14. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

meh. :shrug: