New Products!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by MartinD, Jun 14, 2012.

1. MartinD

MartinD DB Certified Manufacturer

New Products!

Power Seal

Long lasting protection made easy for everyone, this machine sealant is designed for use by DA and is packed with synthetic polymer protection, heat activated technology means it not only bonds but grips to paintwork providing 6-12 months protection.

[​IMG]

Satin

The first progressive finish tire gel, formulated to give a long lasting finishing whatever you chose, a natural sheen on 1st application, satin on 2nd coat and gloss on 3rd, giving you total control over the finish, we believe this could be a game changer.

[​IMG]

Temptation

The latest addition to our hand made wax range, Temptation is 200ml of hand blended & poured Carnauba hard wax for under $40 aimed at those new to hard waxes temptation has been formulated for ease of use and speed of application.

[​IMG]

Glide

Its been a while, but its finally here, the perfect partner to our popular fine Clay Bar, Glide is a ready to use clay lube, perfect for up sell or in kit form to accompany our clay bars.

[​IMG]

Tough Prep

Tough coat just got a buddy, a fully synthetic pre cleanser that contains the same protection qualities as Tough Coat to create the perfect base for our sealants.

[​IMG]

2. MartinD

Products will be on the website the 18th :)

3. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Interesting stuff and congrats on the new products Martin!

4. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

whoooooop that's what I want NEXT! all of it hehehe

5. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

:worship2: Rolling out products like there's no tomorrow!

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Man..more stuff to try....WHY Martin! HAHA....

7. Dr Oldz

Dr Oldz Birth of a Detailer

Just send me some! ;) I'll PayPal u later.

8. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

I'm super excited!

9. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Tough prep sounds interesting. I really do like Touch Coat on my wifes Sport Blue Fusion.

10. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

Great move on releasing a paint sealant! Layering that with any of your waxes should result in some pretty impressive durability stats.

11. MelF1fan

MelF1fan Birth of a Detailer

I like!! :thumb:

12. MartinD

Thanks guys :)

13. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Does pre-tough, cut or do anything better than tripple?

14. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

This ...

15. MartinD

Enhance durability :)

16. MartinD

Tough prep has the same level of cut as Rejuvenate. Tough Prep is the ideal base for Tough Coat and Power Seal :)

17. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

can i trade in a bottle of tripple for pre-tough?? LOL

18. MartinD

Tripple still is a fantastic product. It is ideal for one step clean ups, under the door handles, under hoods, door jambs, anywhere you want to apply by hand to really shine up the area it works.

19. obsidian LGT

obsidian LGT Birth of a Detailer

Martin, would there be any benefit to applying tough coat over the new power seal? It seems like there's a good amount of solvents in TC, so I'm wondering if putting it over the power seal would just compromise it.

20. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Very exciting news Martin!! Looking forward to trying out some new stuff!