New Products To Try Out

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by 2KLS1, May 25, 2008.

1. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

My sample car kare kit form FK1 arrived this past Friday. Its a pretty good deal at $19 I think and it gives you a chance to try some new stuff out. Oh and shipping is only $4.99 regardless of how much you order. This is what comes in the kit (all 4oz bottles):

118SC Car Wash
    121 Ultimate Cleaner
    303 Glaze
    2180 Ultra Seal
    108 Top Coat
    425 Ultra Slick Poly Wipe Spray Detailer
    2685 Pink Wax

Now the pics :D :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also bought a sample of 215 Ulta AIO
    [​IMG]

Everything unpacked
    [​IMG]

Picked these up as well, pack of 4oz PVC bottles with flip caps
    [​IMG]

Can't wait to try this stuff out. I'm looking to try out 108 Top Coat sometime in the next few days. I've heard some good things about it over at Autopia so we'll see :gidiup: .

2. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Yes that stuff is cool, I have the same set I got a while back. I only used the QD but it rocks, I should try out some of the other stuff that came in that sample kit.

3. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

I liked everything in that kit except for #2180, and the glaze I only used on one or two panels over a year ago, so I don't know how it performs.

I remember being really impressed with the car wash and APC, Pink Wax beads like a mofo for the first few washes, and 425 speaks for itself.

Enjoy. :)

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I never liked that pink wax for it's horrible kerosene scent. I hate kerosene!

5. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Very nice, I was lookin at that same kit the other day. But I still have LOTS of items I have not tried out since I have only done 1 car so far lol but I still want to buy buy buy lol

6. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

congrats.. let us know about the products..