New Product from Optimum - Opti-Clean

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by detailersdomain, Aug 26, 2010.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Here is some info on Opti-Clean

OptiTM Clean is a revolutionary product that is specially formulated to clean and protect all automotive surfaces safely and efficiently without using any water. A combination of substantive polymers and cleaners safely removes dirt and grime and leaves a glossy protective finish on all automotive surfaces. Optimum OptiTM Clean is based on the same natural polymers used in Optimum No RinseTM and is safe for use on all automotive surfaces as well as being safe for the consumer and the environment.

Directions for ready to use: Spray liberally on painted surfaces and wipe clean with a plush microfiber towel. Fold and use a new section of the towel as needed. For glass and interior surfaces, apply one or two sprays and wipe off with a clean plush microfiber towel. For lower panels and wheels, spray liberally and let it soak for a few seconds and then wipe off. When there is heavy dirt build up, use Optimum No RinseTM.

Directions for using the concentrate: Dilute 1 part of Optimum OptiTM Clean Concentrate with 3 parts water. Spray liberally on painted surfaces and wipe clean with a plush microfiber towel. Fold and use a new section of the towel as needed. For glass and interior surfaces, apply one or two sprays and wipe off with a clean plush microfiber towel. For lower panels and wheels, spray liberally and let it soak for a few seconds and then wipe off. When there is heavy dirt build up, use Optimum No RinseTM.

2. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

So this is like Poorboys Spray & Wipe? It's a 'waterless wash'?

3. yyaman

yyaman Two Bucket System Washer

Phil, when will you start selling it ?

4. detailersdomain

it should be available in a few weeks.

5. detailersdomain

I will be testing it out later today

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I have been waiting for this to come out for some time now. Will have to pick up a bottle

7. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

Phil do you know if it will leave anything behind on the surface? And Will it remove any of your current lsp

8. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Look forward to your thoughts on this Phil looks like a great product.

9. detailersdomain

it should not remove much if any lsp.

10. yyaman

yyaman Two Bucket System Washer

Ok Phil, hurry up and stock it!!!! :support: Fall is not that far away and we need to keep our cars clean!

11. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Oh well looks like I got to spend more money again !!!!!!!!!

12. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

I am definately buying this based on how happy I am with ONR. Let us know how it performs Phil!

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

phils always carrys the best products!!!!!

14. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

is it me or does this sound like a highly diluted QD solution of ONR?

15. Bunky

Bunky Guest

The last comment was use ONR if very dirty. I assume use ONR out of a bucket. Why not just use ONR at a higher strength?

16. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

In all honesty, ONR as a quick detailer or waterless wash falls way short of the mark. If this is to be a viable waterless wash product, it cannot perform like ONR at a comparable dilution in my opinion.

17. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

I have used 3 beta versions of this stuff and it is much better than a higher concentration of ONR. I used to mix OID and ONR to make my own "Instant Wash," but found it finicky with temperature changes and streaking on some vehicles. This product has been formulated and adjusted to not have these problems. I liked the beta, can't wait to try the retail version.

18. detailersdomain

tried the product last night on a couple cars, and it works as described. :thumb:

19. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

forgive my ignorance, but from the description in the first post, it seems that this is just a sprayable version of ONR? unless im not seeing it clearly.....

20. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

your not seeing it clearly :tiptoe: