New Product - Car Care Organizer Bag

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Michael @ einszett, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

Hi everyone. We have our first car care organizer bag that is now available.

Car Care Organizer Bag

High-quality lifestyle car care organizer bag is made from durable 600 denier polyester for long life and easy cleaning. Water-resistant interior safely protects your einszett products while you carry them to car shows or just driving about the town. Hold up to six 16.9 fl oz bottles. einszett logo is embroidered on front opening flap. A separate zippered compartment at the top is perfect for storing your detailing accessories such as brushes, applicator pads and a microfiber towel.

12" h X 11.5" w X 4.5" d
    Price: $20.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

very nice little bag there..

3. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

That would go awesome in my trunk. REALLY want one of these.

I bet slanguage picks one up right away. He'll drool over that embroidered logo :p:

4. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Great price... limited quantity?

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Where can we get those Michael?

6. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

yeah where can they be bought at? i will buy one now. roger will get two.

7. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

I will probably buy a few as well! Looks great!

8. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Now that I have a hatchback I would totally like to keep something like this stocked in my trunk

9. Michael @ einszett

Glad you guys like it - it took FOREVER to find! I know it probably doesn't seem like a big deal but most options out there were complicated and I had something in mind. So here it is.

It will be readily available... no limited quantity. Detailers Domain will have it as well as others. Keep in mind that the dealers were just notified of this a few minutes before you guys so they haven't put orders yet. But the response is good so far. We are shipping most orders starting next week when our inbound order comes in (including Gummi Pflege, Klima Cleaner, Cockpit Prem, Anti-Frost, and Eistau).

We need to make Roger a one-off red cape with the 1Z shield on the back. Because he is the 1Z Hero.

[​IMG]

10. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Hahaha!

I'm excited to hear about Gummi Pflege. I've been wanting to try that for a while now but I haven't been able to find any stateside for a month or so :(

I'll be sure to put in an order for a bag or two, gummi pflege, kilma cleaner and maybe even some cockpit!

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Geez, I'm busy and come to see this. Nice. I'm hoping to order at least one of these bags very soon.

Glad to see you guys know me so well :D

1Z Hero huh? :lol:

12. slanguage

Billy and Ty both texted me about these bags while I was away from the computer :lol:

13. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Nice bag, I'm definitely interested in picking one up!

Only one?!?!?! You disappoint me Rog! And you're supposed to be the 1z hero?!?!??!?!?!

14. Michael @ einszett

He means one pallet :D

15. slanguage

Hell, I would like 2, but I dont have the money at the moment to even order 1.

And I want the de-icer and winter washer fluid as well :shrug:

16. Michael @ einszett

It's all good Roger. No matter what, you're still our 1z hero :mounty:

17. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

Cant wait until phil gets some in. I am creating a huge order

18. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I can't order anything until I get my tax return... :(

But when I do... watch out :D

19. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

20. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Roger is a big fan of 1Z products, heck, he might even have a tatoo with 1Z logo (not that there is anything wrong with that)...
    Nice bag, by the way...