New Optimum user thanks to Juztang

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by DLR Detailing, Dec 30, 2008.

1. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

I have been comptemplating trying out some of the Optimum lineup for a couple days. Like I really needed more products for the shelves. :shrug: I noticed that Obsessive Detail had what I wanted on sale, so that helped me to decide very quickly!

I usually stop ordering chemicals by October so not to run the risk of damage due to our unpredictable Indiana weather. I was concerned about our upcoming forcast for frigid temps, but that didn't stop the order.

Today, I had the privilege of meeting Juztang during a "special delivery" for me. Man, that is service! :thumb: I received 1 gal of Spray Wax, 1 gal of Poli-Seal , a qt of Car Wash and also some Opti-Seal. Juztang even put some towels in the box for me to try out, (used the Ultra Premium already to take off the Poli-Seal). :applause2: I can't begin to say how much I appreciate the extra effort on Justin's part. Simply awesome!!! :worship2:

Like I mentioned earlier, I have used the Poli-Seal on a dark red mini-van and I can't believe this stuff! I used a green pad with a PC set on 5 and just went to town! Easy on, easy off with a alot of correction. Sorry, no :picture: I'm an Optimum convert now. :headbang: Tomorrow, I gonna break out the Opti-Seal, can't wait!

Anyway, for those of you that have already seen the light and are using Optimum on a regular basis, you understand my enthusiasm. If you are still on the fence about trying a new product, I suggest getting in on the sale Juztang still has going on. It's easier to tell the better half you bought it because it was on sale. :tiptoe:

DLR

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Justin is great! I've bought alot of stuff from him over the last three years. I even bought some of my first supplies from him. Always great service.

3. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Welcome to the Optimum jungle! I, myself, only use optimum and so far, so good. Really easy to work with. Oh, you will be blown away with Opti-Seal, trust me ;)

4. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Were your ears burning today Cooter?

Justin mentioned to me you were a long time customer.

5. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Glad to hear your positive experience!

6. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Thanks for the kind words Dave! It was great meeting up with you.

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

LOL. Not that I can remember, but I slept all day. i've always had excellent service with Justin and his products. Everything arrives fast and intact. Cant complain at all.

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I recently tried the Spray Wax. Easy on / off and beads like crazy. Can't comment on longevity but very happy so far.