New Optimum Products

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I've got the new Optimum Polish II, Optimum Compound II, and the new Optimum Metal Polish on order. My shipment should be here by Wednesday of next week. Everyone that places an order for any of these before Wednesday will get 15% off. You don't have to enter a code or anything, just place the order and I will refund the 15% discount back to you. Optimum

I also have Optimum Spray Wax , Power Clean, Leather Protectant and Tire Shine gallons on sale plus Opti Seal as well. :thumb:

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Of course right after I buy the Power Clean, you put it on sale.... dammit!

3. Obsessive Detail

I'm pretty sure you got the sale price.

4. Obsessive Detail

For those of you who haven't tried the new polishes, you should really check them out. A lot of people complained that the old version took forever to break down and cut. Doctor G took everything into consideration and designed these new polishes to break down a lot faster and to cut a lot faster. I've been using them for quite a while now and have been very happy with them. They work well with a DA or rotary.

The new Metal Poilsh is an excellent product too. I've had samples I've been using for months and have tried it on many different metals. The Metal Polish will clean,polish, and protect all in one step. This metal polish finishes off amazing and a little bit goes a long way.

5. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Are you gonna carry the new metal polsih Justin???

6. Obsessive Detail

Yes, I should have all 3 new products in by Wednesday.

7. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

I just ordered Optimum Polish II and Metal Polish. Looking forward to trying them out on my next job.
    Thanks for the deal Juztang! :applause2:

8. Obsessive Detail

Thanks Dave! Can't wait to hear what you think of the products!

9. Obsessive Detail

Got my shipment in today. I'm going to extend the special until Friday!