New Klima-Cleaner Easy-to-Use (ETU)

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Chaseme, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Saw this on my Facebook fee from our friends at 1Z.

No more feeding a tube into the A/C vents - just put the can on the floor, turn the AC to circulate and within ten minutes the cabin and AC unit will be cleaned.

This new system reminds me of a fogger system.

Check out the email:

2. React

React Birth of a Detailer

Pretty cool. I've been meaning to grab the other version but it'd be nice to grab this too.

3. lawcan2

lawcan2 Virgin Detailer

Which one is used first in the system kit?

4. bakchoi

bakchoi Birth of a Detailer

Wonder if it leaves residue around glass and elsewhere.

5. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Einszett Klima Clean has been my go-to product for Air Conditioners for years. Especially on BMW's that are used constantly, and for some reason, not draining the moisture accumulated from the A/C process completely out the bottom of the engine..

There is nothing that I have ever found that smells as good as this product - probably because what remains is a "clean" smell. And the A/C has now lost that musty odor.

This new product looks like a great addition to the line - something that will help clean the Evaporator and in the process, help make the entire Interior smell "clean"..

Looks like a win-win to me and if combined with the original Klima Clean product down the vents, for the most nasty smelling jobs, I dont see how it could NOT be a huge help here.

And how many Clients have ever complained to you - "my car smells too clean" ??? :) They will most likely love this and will make it a point to come back and have it done periodically, so you now have more repeat business... :)

Thanks Michael and Einszett !!!
    Dan F

6. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

Thanks for sharing :thumb:

Great question. It doesn't leave any residue. I've been using it personally for the last month without any issue, just good results.

As far as which one to use first. I would use the original Klima-Cleaner first since it thoroughly cleans the evaporator surface. A good regimen would be to use the original Klima-Cleaner once or twice a year and Klima ETU between.

If you're a detailer, this is a great value added service that requires no labor time on your part. When washing or polishing the outside, you can treat the interior.

The Klima ETU is also a good product to use when inserting the tube from Klima-Cleaner is prohibitive. For example, I discovered that Infiniti vehicles have a mesh screen behind the vents (no idea why). The only way to apply would be through the blower fan which is too complicated for some. So Klima ETU would be a good option.