New Infiniti G35x.

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by jsatek, May 17, 2008.

1. jsatek

jsatek Birth of a Detailer

I just picked up a G35x for my wife. Infiniti is currently very aggressive in making the car affordable if you are interested. This is a 2008 X with Premium, Navigation, and Technology car. I would have bought Sport also, but its only for a 1 mile ride to work for my wife. 18" wheels didn't make sense to her....:welcome:

Typical dealer holgrams and serious need of clay.

I hit it with Zaino Clay, Z-PC and a white Lake Country, 3x of Z-5 with ZFX followed with Z-8. Poorboy's wheel sealant on the wheels and Chemical Guys Bare Bones on the under body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thus far the car is fun, i drove it 8 miles from Greenwich and home. We'll see how this week goes, I know people love these cars.

Thanks goes out to G35stilez for convincing me to dump my 08 Audi A4 for this.

2. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Congrats! It's beautiful!

3. Nica

Nica Banned

These new Infinities are quite nice vehicles, they have very nice curves and the interior is very nice.

I agree these vehicles sure give other vehicles a run for there money.

Congrats on the new vehicle, I'm sure the wife will enjoy the vehicle.

4. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Beautiful job. Z5pro looks good on white too.

5. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

wow congrats man... im working on my brother's g35x also... i love that they didnt compromise anything on redesigning the car especially its engine boasting 306-hp 3.5-liter 24-valve V6 engine. it has a lot of torque and the interior blows me away. The interior trims is so luxurious with a hint of sportiness to it. GPS is unbelievable.. its the best ive seen so far and the clock is just classic. Ill post my detail in a few days...

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Infiniti FINALLY got rid of punkin color dash/odometer lights. I hated those! My brother has them on his 350Z, and it's ugly! Bluewish/white is so much better!

7. jsatek

jsatek Birth of a Detailer

Thanks. The interior and the technology were the big selling points to my wife. Ill use it occasionally, seems fast.

8. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Great wetness on it and great buy!:applause: