New Chemical Guys Stuff!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by OrngeZ, Mar 17, 2008.

1. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

as many of you know I have the nice luxury of living fairly close to CG so I tend to swing by every now and again to check out the new stuff they got going on....and as always I make sure to share with the rest of you my findings :thumb:

nothing to much this time other than some "logo goods" and a new towel...

they finally have their shirts in large sizes back in stock and have new HATS!!!

[​IMG]

whats nice is the hats are flex fit so no annoying strap

[​IMG]

the new towel is really not new but more of an improvement of their current miracle dryer...its a HUGE fluffly microfiber towel that now has a silk edging to it!!!! I like my guzzler and all but I always felt that waffle weaves always lacked a deep "pile" to them to safely prevent any rogue dirt particles from swirling paint....and until now all the oversized mf towels out there lacked a quality edge...this towel fortunately has both qualities i've been looking for....

[​IMG]

just how big the new miracle dryer is....

[​IMG]

as usual not on the Website yet but Paul is expecting phone calls if you want some new detailing shwag!! :headbang:

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

u need to make that fool update his website!!!!!!

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Noooooooooo shit! He has all this great stuff coming out, but you always have to hear about it second hand. If I wouldn't be on these forums, I'd think that EZ Creme was the latest addition to their website!!!

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

FMINUS and OrngeZ you need to PIMP slap him... tell him his boyz from Texas r getting pissed off!!!! We gonna have to roll over yonder and lay it down thick!!!

Thank God for OrngeZ hookin us up!!!
    How much was the hat>??

5. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Ya, I need one of those hats!

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

nice score!

7. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

Those hats are cool. How much?

Never mind, I just found them on their website.

8. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

haha nice gear

9. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

the hats and MFs are nice ..the bedspread/tablecloth is priceless ;)

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I agree, I love the SILKY look of it!

11. my04lincoln

my04lincoln Two Bucket System Washer

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Is that towel like the Fluffer towels.

I gotta get on of those t-shirts and hats!

13. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

man orngez paul told me he wasnt planning on making the ones with silk edging cause he didnt think at the price he needed they would sell. i have hte one prototype they had and it is like a orange and black mf (the ones everyone likes) but HUGH.
    i think i need one of those hats though!