New Cg Products!!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by OrngeZ, Feb 9, 2008.

1. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

Having the advantage of being about 20 mins away from CG they often have products on the shelves that are not on the website...:yippie::yippie::yippie:

Citrus Wash CLEAR :eek:mg:

[​IMG]

I picked up a gallon...smells just like citrus wash and gloss...only difference it is CLEAR...no floating yellow glossing agent...its the surfactant only...so I am guessing it is all cleaning power...should be strong stuff in high concentrations and I already shot it out of the foam cannon for fun and it foams like CRAZY...should be fun to see how it compares to their halo product....

Pad Cleaner...

[​IMG]

not really a new product...looks like they are tired of telling people to use their microfiber wash as a pad cleaner so they went ahead an bottled it up with a pad cleaner label :) ...I have always recommended this as a pad cleaner and it does a fantastic job without all the coughing and harshness that most APC's cause..i.e. XMT pad cleaner

Green Clay

looks like they got the popular "sonus" green clay in...very moldable and a very gentle clay that many swear by...now available at CG!!!

Wet sanding block...

I didn't buy any as I already have a TON of Meg's unigrit that I do love very much...but...this definitely caught my eye...very interesting and SMART product...basically a soft foam block that wet sanding paper with an adhesive back sticks to...but the foam block and paper are both water permeable....what I liked most about it is the paper is very flexible and so is the block so it would definitely be very easy to sand curved panels without the fear of knocking of to much paint in the high spots...i believe the grits were 1500 and 2500

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Interesting stuff! Do you have any pics you can share?

1) I have the MF wash. How do you dilute to get it as a pad cleaner? And how is it used? Just put it in a spray bottle and spray it on there and let it sit? Or mix it together in a bucket and let it sit in there?

3. OrngeZ

I have been spending the last 30 minutes tearing the house apart trying to find my digi cam :complain::complain::complain::complain:

pics up as soon as I find it...

as far as using the MF wash as a pad cleaner i just fill up a spray bottle full strength...then rinse and scrub in the sink...or I just throw it into the washing machine (its a front loader)...lately I have been using my new pad washer that is filled with clean water to rinse.....pics of that to come as well...its not the system 2000 pad washer...

I did try the put a couple ounces into a bucket and let soak...it worked..but not that great..the mf wash is too gentle for that...DP/Snappy clean is much better for that purpose...MF wash works great if you have a front loading washing machine and just wash your pads that way...never hurt a pad yet or had it delaminate...

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I wanna see pics!!!! U need to be the DB informant on new CG products to US who are not 20 mins from the shop!!

5. OrngeZ

updated with pics finally

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

SWEEET! ill have to pick some up on wed!

7. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

sweet, that CLEAR looks very interestiing...how strong do you think it is?

8. OrngeZ

9. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

man i wish i lived close.