New Carnauba Paste Wax in the works!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new carnuaba paste wax coming out pretty soon. This is something that has been in the works for a while now.

This is going to be a high end Brazilian white carnuaba wax that is easy on/easy off with no residue. This wax adds a really nice amount of wetness and depth and I really think it is going to be a big hit.

I haven't came up with a definite price, but it looks like it will be in the $45 to $50 price range. This is geared more to the show car crowd and the enthusiast that wants that extra quality of a high end carnauba paste wax.

The first run of production is supposed to be next week or the week after and my labels are supposed to be finished by the end of next week. I'm shooting for the last week of April to get it up for sale.

I'm going to call this wax Wet Obsession.

I will probably start taking preorders a couple of weeks before I get everything in stock, so you will be able to get the new wax for a lot cheaper price.

I will try to get some pictures of some vehicles up in the next week or so with the product on them.

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

wicked. congrats,

haha just ingone mre.. i sure missed a few lines

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Cool beans. Sounds interesting! I am excited to see this.
    I am assuming this an original formula?

4. Obsessive Detail

I haven't got a concrete price yet. I'm waiting to get a final price on the labels and a few other details. It is going to be somewhere between $45-$50.

I've found that this wax is best applied really thin but still comes off pretty easily of you do put it on too thick. It beads really nice, it is more of a beauty was so the durability is only going to be around 4-5 weeks at the most.

5. Calgarydetail

ahaha yeah sorry i missed a few lines in the first post, but thanks for the info again...

6. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:D Sweet sounds like a winner to me. Gives me an excuse to wax more often.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Congrats on the achivement, because that's what it is.

Wish you the best and more info would be great.

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I wish you all the best with your new wax!

9. Obsessive Detail

Thanks Carlos! I'm really hoping this wax sells really well, if not, I'm going to be stuck with "A Lot" of wax!!!

Once I get the labels done next week I will post some pictures of the tin and give some more info with some pictures also hopefully! I'm not good at taking pictures!

10. P1et

Let us know if samples are available.

11. Obsessive Detail

I had a quite a few samples that I gave to some local detailers and a couple of businesses, a couple of members from another forum I sponsor, and Cooter a member on here. I'm all out of samples right now. I should have some more towards the end of this week or the beginning of next.

12. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

cant wait!!!!!!

13. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Holy Camel Toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a sample!!!!!

In the dear words of Cartmen- Hell yeeeaaah

Thanks Justin!! Cant wait to try it out!!!

14. Calgarydetail

holy crap that was funny

[​IMG]

15. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

LMAO, nice pic Calgary.

Juztang, definitely looking forward to the new wax!

16. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

if it smells like coconut im buying some:popcorn:

17. P1et

The camel toe or the wax???

18. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

congrats cant wait for cooters opinion

19. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

:lol2:

U guys remember the pic of trhland sniffin his Lusso?

Trhland, it's now a moral imperative that you purchase a tub of Juztang's new wax for the obligatory sniff test pic.

20. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

both:lol: