New car- to detail or drive?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by ampbmw, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

I'm picking up a new BMW 4 series today I special ordered. My big question is...should I drive or detail the car?? What do you guys think?

No dealer detail so should be pretty swirl free minus the usual factory/ shipping spots here and there.

I'll either wash dry and wipe down with brilliant shine or do a full polish and Illusion wax ...the first one will put my in the road sooner...which one would you guys pick?

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

congrats! what color did you pick up? I would probably do the full job but that's just me.

rwisejr likes this.
  3. Do the full job to start it off right!!

4. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Do it right do the full job

5. StreetShotz

StreetShotz New Member

Detail...No better way to get to know the car than to detail it right out of the box. Also lets you spot any issues that the car may have before you spend time on the road and you can go back to the dealer to have it fixed with no questions asked.

Congratulations!

ampbmw likes this.
  6. ampbmw

Black Sapphire with Oyster Leather and 19" wheels

7. ampbmw

I agree with you guys. Century BMW in Greenville, SC was SUPER accommodating of my requests to leave all plastic on the paint and interior and skip the detail. The car is MAX FRESH! Should look just stunning after PO85rd and illusion.