New AutoZone Ultra Plush Detailing Towel

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by HAN, May 5, 2008.

1. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

Here are some initial pictures and info on what looks to be a GREAT towel for the $$$...

Size: 16 by 24 inches
    Blend: 85 % polyester 15% polyamide
    Cost: 6.99 plus tax

I can't begin to describe how soft and fluffy this towel is, you'll have to touch it for yourself to see what I mean. Here are some pics of it in the original packaging:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

receipt:

[​IMG]

Laid out flat, tag is stitched in (my only complaint thus far)

[​IMG]

As compared to a Cobra Deluxe microfiber:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Definitely more plush and dense than the Cobra, less $$$, too!

I'm going to make sure the towel holds up to multiple washings and make sure it doesn't lint before I get a whole bunch, but this microfiber looks to be a winner.

Pete

2. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Looks like a decent towel. I just won't set foot in an Autozone unless it's the only place that's open. Have had some serious customer services issues with a few stores here in town.

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

it looks just like the cookie monster

4. cleandean

cleandean Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm hitting Autozone this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

5. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

Yeah, I was looking at those a couple weeks ago, didn't buy it though. Looks exactly like my EUROW.

6. g35videos

g35videos Two Bucket System Washer

yeah been using this towel for 1 year now always soft and durable.

7. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I seen them the last time I was there...but not quite as nice as the Euro Shags....thats going to be a hard towel to beat for the money....I just got in 3 10 packs last week...plus they sent me a MF wash mitt and some sample towels ....the mitt is pretty nice....the towels are good for polish removal or general type work...the shags are good for a ONR wash or QD ....

AL

8. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

That don't look half bad for an OTC towel. Looks nicer than the gray vroom towels from Target. Its worth a look at least.

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That does look exactly like the Cookie Monster!!!

10. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

nice.........need to get me one. I never have any customer service issues at Autozone because one of my good friends works there:)

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

That drying towel isn't bad at all. That's the only towel I'd probably get from Autozone. Others really suck.