New Addition !!!!

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by rwisejr, Jan 23, 2011.

1. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Hey Gang just wanted to show a long awaited addition . Thanks To Phil and the rest of the DD Team. I know its not cheap but well worth the investment !!! Can't wait until good weaqther returns. As I am sick of the winter already .

[​IMG]

2. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

That is awesome, looks like the convenience factor just upped itself with that thing.

3. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

you will love this thing. rolling up the hose is simple and fast. i searched the net, every store in oregon, actually ordered one from a pressure washer co, it never came productions problems blaw blaw blaw. cancelled in found one 50 miles away in a box hardware store at a dynamite price 150. well, yesterday i visited a neighbor and damn if she didnt have one too.

4. rwisejr

Yes I got tired of repalcing the cheap crap . Wheels falling of a leaking like hell.

5. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

that thing looks beefy, the OTC hose reels can't compare to something like this. Nice purchase

6. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

I've always wanted a hose reel - why does something so simple have to be so expensive?

Nice pick up.

7. rwisejr

Nope not even close

Trust me its so well made you would never have to buy another. As I tried the cheaper ones which weren't that cheap just cheaply made. Its well worth the price of admission.

8. Chaseme

What brand/model is that one?

9. rwisejr

10. GDAL

GDAL Guest

nice unit but they ain't cheap.

11. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

I picked up one of the cheap plastic ones from Lowes 10 years ago and its still holding strong. Just don't leave them outside during the winter ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

12. rwisejr

Those dont last but a couple of weeks for me they never make it to winter.

13. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

looks totally awesome
    its like something from a sci fi film LOL
    looks better than plastic ones otc for sure

14. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

good buy!

15. nyc_medic

nyc_medic Two Bucket System Washer

Looks good. I like the quick release you have attached.. Remember the old saying... You get what you pay for..

16. LAV86

LAV86 Two Bucket System Washer

i see you have the adam's fire hose nozzle and the shut off valve...how do you like them?

17. rwisejr

So true !!!

I have had the chance to try them as I got them during Xmas. I will keep you guys posted when I finally get the chance. Which won't be anytime soon by the way this weather has been.

18. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thats a nice pick up!!!!!Congrats!!

19. Chaseme

Bump.

I'm sure you've had time to test out the hose and reel. What are your thoughts now?

20. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

VERY nice! I want one lol!