Never thought I would own a keyboard that was...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by O4COBRA, Mar 12, 2008.

1. O4COBRA

O4COBRA Birth of a Detailer

...so thin. After dinner last night the GF and I made a stop by Best Buy. Knowing full well this was a bad idea, knowing I have a weakness for stores like this. So I go walking by the keyboard section and come across this one. At first i thought it was ok, but not for me. Then I wonder over to the Apple section and play with the keyboard some more. Suddenly I fall in love. Then the thought runs through my head that maybe this board wouldn't work since I run a PC, not apple. So i read the side of the box and read that it's Apple only!! :(

So i get home, hop on Google and read that some people have used them with their PC's. And some said it wouldn't work. So I head back up to Best Buy and bought pnefpr $49. Plug it in, say's new hardware found. Then seconds later tells me that the new hardware is ready to use. Been in love ever since. The keyboard is so quiet. I never realized how loud my old Dell board was.

Anyways, just thought I would post this in case anyone was thinking about getting one. And just to see what people think about it. Maybe post up your board or computer setups om general!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

I've got the wireless version of that. Talk about tiny. Very cool none the less.

FYI both the wired and wireless keyboards work with the PS3 (if you have one).

3. O4COBRA

^ Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try that. I love this thing so far...

4. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Ugh, I don't think I could do it. Of course I'm torn, because my goal is to buy a Macbook Pro for myself by the end of the year but all I've ever built for myself are PC desktops (last 3 watercooled, hehe). So I'll need to get used to that style keyboard at some point.

That thing's pretty sleek and secksay compared to my Logitech G15 that has buttons I've never touched.

5. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

That's a thin keyboard, it looks really nice!

6. O4COBRA

Trust me I never thought in a million years that I would have a keyboard like this. It actually grows on you pretty quick. I'm looking into getting a new computer soon as well. I'm on an 8 year old Dell. But i have now upgraded my monitor, and keyboard. So I'm just gonna look into a nice tower.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Apple is the SHIZZZ!!!