Neighbor rinsing his "Ferrari" in the rain

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by oldcracker, Jun 22, 2012.

1. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

[video=youtube;zAg3xdwcEj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAg3xdwcEj0[/video]

oops I meant some "Ford" that I don't care what Ford
    LOL I forgot that it's a Ford because it seems like he thinks it's a Ferrari because he gets pissed off if you park 'close' to it, and by close I mean less than a car length, if you do park 'close' to his car he'd come out and yell at you telling you to move your car
    it really pisses me off when he put cones there when he's not parked there because he thinks the space in front of his house is his property, and he drives it less than 10 times a year

and this guy RINSES his car all the time, NOT wash but only RINSE
    today I couldn't stop myself from taking a video when I see him rinsing it in the rain :applause2:

I really don't care what he does to his car, but the most annoying thing is he gets our cars wet too because we park across from him... fawk

lol sorry for the long rant, just wanted to share something funny

2. blackTL

blackTL Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Lol people..

3. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

I have the same problem where I live, only the guy will put nails under your tires and key your car and both his cars are shit boxes.

And he rinses his cars too!

4. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

in my area, people use their trash cans trying to save parking, I will just put them back up on the curb, or call the city and they get a ticket for it, lol!

and my block is so packed with shitty cars, you have no choice but to park ON them, and in my truck, I literally do! I have had times the only parking was where I had to get the bed of my truck OVER their hood! hahaha! never hit them though!

5. GloomyX

GloomyX Birth of a Detailer

You should leave a copy of the residential parking by-law on this windshield. If you want to get even more technical, leave a copy of the property report stating the dimension of his lot and what is actually "his".

6. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

So happy I have a driveway.......... nobody usually parks their car in front of my house, unless my neighbor brings home his patrol car. Id rather look at that then anything else.