NEED HELP TODAY (8/28/10) Southern California!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by bonehead, Aug 28, 2010.

1. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

I'm driving into SoCal this afternoon and going to Super Car Sunday tomorrow. My car will new a good two bucket wash when I get in. Can anyone within 20 miles or so of Cerritos/Buena Park help me out? I obviously don't want to take the car to a drive thru paint killer. I'll of course pay your normal rate for a wash. Plus would be good to meet a fellow forum member:)

I will be on the road so I cant check this thread. Please call me asap if can help me out

(480) 394-1125

Thanks all!

Ed

2. 2011LE

2011LE Any Rag Vehicle Washer

to bad you're not in my area, I would help you out :)

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im sure theres guys in that area hopefully some one willl chime in....great detailers on here

4. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

Where are you located?
    I'm coming into the LA area via the I-10. I'd you're on the way, I can also make a stop:)

5. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Why not use ONR?

6. Marc08EX

Marc08EX Jedi Nuba

Man I wish I could help out! What's up bud?

7. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

Thx Marc. Not much man.

No one contacted me, unfortunately. Ended up going to SCS with a dirty car:(
    Good thing I washed and waxed the car before I left or the car would have looked like a pile of **** by the time I got to SoCal. Good dose of dead bugs and thin coat of road dirt. But otherwise, not too bad.

It was a blast! Me at 1:16:)

YouTube - RANDY EXOTICS CAR RUN PART 1

8. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

that is a crap load of NSX's and a crap load of Porsche's. That one red colored BMW was a little out of place since he was in the Porsche line.

I know this has been gone over before so excuse my lack of memory but what the heck do you do in terms of work? Your Porsche looks sweeeeet on the freeway!

That is a detailers heaven right there.

9. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

Couple of GT-R's there as well which didn't get caught in the vid for some reason. Red BMW is a fast little bugger. Gintani SC kit. Kicked my ass on the highway:)

Thanks for the compliment!:) I'm an amateur detailer. I charged 6 figures for my first and only job and bought the P-car:thumb:

10. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

:yikes: Man, where's the CHP when you need 'em

11. 2011LE

2011LE Any Rag Vehicle Washer

London Ontario Canada LOL!!, hey I was willing to help :)))