Need a new vacuum

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Tessie33, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Tessie33

Tessie33 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hello everyone, unfortunately my shop vac died today an I need to buy another one soon. I do have a mobile business so having a small unit would help. Any one have any suggestions on what I should buy?

2. Colinpd137

Colinpd137 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

3. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Metro Vac n Blo full size!

Sent from my mobile device

4. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

I also have the Metro Vac & Blo full size but it might be too long for your needs. They also sell the same machine but about half the size.
    Metro's really work great, have a really nice hose that is easy to maneuver, and their attachments are also great quality.
    The full size Metro has a long cloth bag which is easy empty and clean.. Never have to worry about buying paper disposable bags, etc...

Good luck with your research..
    Dan F

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Have a look at this one from Powerflite. It's a good size, has excellent lift and cfm.

6. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

The Powerflite is another good option.

Metro has three sizes if I remember correctly. They have the Vac N Blo, Vac N Blo full size and Vac N Blo Sr. The full size in my opinion is the perfect size. The bag holds quite a bit of debris compared to the smaller Vac N Blo and is still very portable.

7. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

i own a powerflite and would not have anything else. this puppy pulls everything out of carpet. size is good too. was recommended to me by Richy and i am forwarding the favor onward.

8. Jokeman

Jokeman Two Bucket System Washer

Great vacuum.