NE1 kno a good ELE PW (w/ foam gun?) - Canada?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by m4gician, May 12, 2010.

1. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

Hey guys,

My old Simoniz Pressure washer (from Crappy tire) is finally dying, and now I have an excuse to get a new pressure washer. The things I loved about my adjustable pressure washer is that it was 1700 psi, electric, quite portable as well as it had a soap dispenser.

Is there a good electric pressure washer from 1700psi to 1900psi that has an adjustable wand or nozzle as well as the capabilities to "snow" a car with a foam gun?

What makes and models are available in Canada with a good value?

2. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

have you ever use the Simoniz soap dispenser? is it the same the foam cannon?

3. richy

richy Guest

Aaron..I bought a 1900 Karcher from Lowe's last year. Foam cannons are easily available for the Karchers. I believe Karcher makes the Simonize one for Crappy tire. Some are better than others if you read the reviews. Mine's been great so far for what it's worth.

4. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

5. metsfan

metsfan Birth of a Detailer

check out the ar383 . Just got one and its great . Comes with 2 wands and a foam cannon .the foam cannon isnt great but you should be able to buy a better one .