Nanowax ?

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Antone, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Antone

Antone Virgin Detailer

Now I have been searching around the forum, and noticed that some of the applications you guys use are $100+ packages and what not. Now I don't do as serious work as any of you, im sure, but I was just wondering on what you guys feel about NANOWAX from Eagle 1 ?

I use some simple off the counter stuff that I pick up from auto zone, and its Eagleone NANOWAX. I usually use some spray detailer that I purchase of a detailing truck, that delivers supplies to the dealers.

Anyone ever use this product before ? Any tips and tricks I should know about when using this stuff ? Good or Bad ?

Thanks in Advance.

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Sorry, never used it before. The tricks that might help is if you're getting streaking while applying you're using to much product. Another thing to help you out is Micro Fiber towels while applying.

If you like OTC products Megs Gold class has some nice products...Like megs gold class shampoo for one...This you need to try...NICE.

If you are just using one spray wax you might want to find a good on on-line store with a hi quaility spay wax and try that. you don't have to spend alot of money to achieve what you're looking for...Just keep asking questions. you will get to where you want to be. I know there are alot of other guys out there that want to help you too.

If you think that you have a very silly question and don't want to post it. PM me (Buddy)

Good luck
    Buddy

3. Antone

Antone Virgin Detailer

thanks Buddy for the info.

never used Megs before. I need to look into that stuff.

And I have about 1,000 Microfiber towels lol, they come in handy ALOT. Figured I would give this NanoWax a try, I usually use Eagle 1 Products alot, and they seem to get the job done.

but again thanks for the info

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Heck, I don't even have a thousand Micro Fiber towels...The Eagle one might be OK because they have the Nevr-dull which is a great product in it self...:thumb:

5. kenny1775

kenny1775 Jedi Nuba

Another OTC product that has really impressed me is Voodoo Ride Silq.

It's like $11, it's an All-in-One, easy to apply and remove and it leaves a very nice finish.

P.S. Welcome to "Waxaholics Annonomous", we're all addicts here :hippie:

6. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

I haven't tried Nanowax but I use their Wax as u dry and other Eagle1 products.

I used it before learning about this site and others but I still do use it now and then for boosting the wax.

They seem similar. Wax as u dry is so easy to use and I find it effective. Durability isn't good but its just so easy and looks pretty good.

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I have used Nanowax before. Smells like Vanilla. Use after the car is dry. Spray on, spread around with a quality towel, flip it over to the dry side, and buff it off. That's it.

Not bad for the buck, but I don't use it on my own vehicles.

8. outlawtim

outlawtim Virgin Detailer

Ardex Carbrite and Malco have Nano products out to. I have never used any of them before.

9. olbear1962

olbear1962 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I have used the Eagle 1 products before and for an OTC work very well. Their wax as u dry is awesome.
    Meguiar's products are also excellent.
    These days I am using Dura Gloss products, their Aqua Wax spray detailer is excellent. I don't mean to hijack your thread just sharing. Our forum has good info on DG.

10. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

ive used it before. back when i first started some cheap ass customer didnt want to pay the little extra for a good wax and I used it. not bad for the price, i think it actually might have some fillers in it, but it leaves the paint pretty smooth.

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

it's not too bad, but there are tons of products out there that are much better...save your money.

12. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

ever tried collinite 845? pretty cheap and easy to apply and wipe off and very durable

13. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

Get Collinite if you want cheap high quality wax.