Nanoskin Pad question

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Alex1389, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Alex1389

Alex1389 Two Bucket System Washer

Any opinions on good lubricants to use with the pad?

2. JBiehl

JBiehl Virgin Detailer

I have not used it yet but it seems to me like a cost effective option to that of clay especially since if you drop it on the ground you can still use it.

as for lubricants.... I believe they say any lubricant can be used but I would not take my word for it.

3. JBlack151

JBlack151 Birth of a Detailer

Been using the Autoscrub for a little while now with the Nano Glide lubricant. Overall I'm extremely happy with it and the results achieved. It's a great time saver versus claying and is also more cost effective. This weekend I ran out of the Glide and used Adam's Detail Spray and it worked fine.

4. Alex1389

I am looking forward to getting my hands on it, looks like Nano Glide it is :)

5. React

React Birth of a Detailer

Get the glide. It's diluted 8:1 and should last you awhile.

6. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I have been using Adam's detail spray and ONR at detail spray strength . They both work great.

7. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Glide no doubt. And I dislike ONR as a lubricant.

8. Alex1389

Do you guys use the Nano Pad less frequent than then claying, as it seems to be more efficient?

9. JBlack151

JBlack151 Birth of a Detailer

I'm using the Autoscrub on every detail since I can get a vehicle completed in 15-25 minutes as opposed to 45-60 minutes with a clay bar. But I still have to bring out the clay bar for those hard to reach areas. Plus AF Iron Out is also a huge help as well in cutting down my overall time.

As far as using it less frequent on a vehicle before using it again just depends on the condition of the paint between each cleaning. But honestly, I love how easy it works so I would have no issues busting it out every time I wanted to remove any contaminants.

10. Alex1389

Looking forward to getting my hands on one, should be ordering next week. Thanks for the great feedback guys appreciate it.