my week in photo's

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Jayplay, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

just thought id share a few photo's of this weeks work. No long write ups and any before shots . All vehicle's were booked in for Swissvax Protection Details with Divine except the Lotus which got Best of Show. All correction work was done with menzerna 106fa or 3m ultrafina

[​IMG]

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

You owe me a new keyboard! I drooled all over the V8 Vantage. We also need some pics of that R8 in the back of the last part of the video.

3. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

Audi R8 booked in for next week:thumb:

4. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

SWEET :D Can`t wait for the R8

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

thatsmore then sweet... im in love...

ok quick question on divine, if i may, is it 200ml total, ot two 200ml jars? thanks for the info

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Wow GORGEOUS!!! :applause:

Extremely nice vehicles there I could sit here and see the pictures over and over :computer: oh wait I'm already doing that hahahahaa :rollinglaugh:

Thank you for sharing, so talk to me about Divine? You must have the two containers, how long do the two containers last? What is it's durability? What is the beading like? Looking at the pictures it seems to bring out the flakes does it do that or is it my eyes playing tricks on me?

Sorry for the questions but hope you don't mind.

Thank you for sharing and mighty good job :thumb:

7. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

divine comes in 2 200ml pots, they do Divine formulated for german cars and one for itailian cars.

Durabilty is about 6 months maybe bit longer depending on weather, lots of rain here in uk so we recommend a top at least once a year

And yes it does bring the flake out

here is a video of divine
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upDyerYVIgM

8. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

cool thanks for the info,it dosent seem "that" expensive when you take into acount its 400ml... its only like 35-40 bucks more and oz then zymol antilque(sp).... hmmmm.... im very intrested now.. perhaps in the new year, i have to use more vintage first :D

9. Nica

Nica Banned

So 2 - 200ml pots huh...mmmm...that's not bad. German cars or Italian cars huh...well that's good to know considering in the near future I will own either a German vehicle or a Italian vehicle :thumb:

Thank you for sharing some great information Jayplay and the video is wicked

10. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

very nice work