My Warehouse Collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by luke093, Aug 23, 2011.

1. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Started to purchase stuff about a year and a half ago. Just slowly started building something up, a few cars here and there, and I got all areas covered pretty much. At first I only shopped when there were sweet sales, but no retailer had everything. I paid a pretty penny in getting some stuff, like the Brown Royal, Majestic Solutions, GTechniq, Permanon. My collection is finally worth showing off ;)

[​IMG]
    Interior towels, assorted pads, 10 boxes of Ricardo, and good quality towels up top.

[​IMG]
    GG6+PCXP (never have to switch plates again), quality drying towels (a couple in a dirty pile are missing)

[​IMG]
    Simple wash media. Gallon of CG MF Wash underneath this area

[​IMG]
    16x24 quality towels, microfiber applicators, bonnets, MF gloves, woven MF rags

[​IMG]
    M105, M205, and 10 bottles of UNO (versions 1.0 to 3.0 right to left)

[​IMG]
    Brushes, and some bottles filled

[​IMG]
    2 bags of PERL behind. Need more shelf room to make everything fit

[​IMG]
    Main area, lots of gallons. Meguiars APC on the far right.

[​IMG]
    Sample area, spare bottles etc

[​IMG]
    Corner look

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That most certainly is a nice collection!

What is in that gallon of 1Z?

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

what are the towels in the first picture three from the right Blue towel with Blue banding

4. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Nice collection there !!!

5. luke093

The green ones? Top left? A HD Car Care plush towel, a mothers towel, HD edgeless, CG Monster, and some random green ones that are surprisingly soft.

No gallons of 1Z in my collection. I got QID gallon up top, and CG Extreme Shine below it.

6. GTIDamien_407

GTIDamien_407 Birth of a Detailer

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

some nice stuff you got there!

8. Kilo6_one

Im referring to the stack of blue towels between the yellow and the green.

9. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

wow huge collection.

10. ziggo99

ziggo99 Birth of a Detailer

Those are 16x24" super plush towels, and I have one. Luke told me about the company. I'll shoot you a PM with the info.

Oh yeah, how is that white waffle weave drying towel? I need to pick up a couple of them if they're any good.

11. luke093

Well its wholesale, so the best comparison I can give is Phils new Uber No Name.

These are actually 16x16, they are sweet. The older style waffle weave was the closer honeycomb style, the new one is more white, and much better on soft paint. 24x36 I believe is the sizing compared to 20x40.

Thanks, that means a lot from someone who stocks a real warehouse ;)

12. Kilo6_one

where can I get some?

13. Upper Class Detailing

Upper Class Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Nice collection!!!

14. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

15. ziggo99

ziggo99 Birth of a Detailer

Ah ok. Next time I'll get the 16x16. I'm finding the 16x24 a bit too large for my tastes. And thanks for the sizing on the white drying towel.

16. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

That's alot of stuff.

I have a real hard time KEEPING things organized in my garage. I would organize it all neatly, but once I start using this stuff on a detail, especially one with any type of buffing.... I never put it back the same way and it ends up all over the place looking like crap.

17. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Wow sweet collection

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice stuff there...really wish i have something nice like to put my stuff into but apartment kind of limits that haha..

19. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

You weren't that organized last time I was over. Very nice. I see you have used a little of the car shampoo I gave you.

20. TimAD

TimAD Jedi Nuba

Nice collection there!

Two quick questions for you:

1. Where did you get all that Riccardo Clay?

and...

2. What type of pads are those underneath the MF cutting discs?

That is all. Nice collection you have there!