My Target store no longer has supplies

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by WashingJosh, Dec 1, 2011.

1. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

That's right. Where they used to have an auto appearance section at, is gone. I asked a couple of employees and no one knew.
    I'm hoping maybe it's just during the holidays or they're relocating the aisle and haven't put the stock back out yet.
    I liked the vroom towels.

2. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Same thing happens in my Target every year around this time. It should be back by March. Mine get replaced with ice melt, and shovels for the whole winter.

3. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Strange. Our local, non-Super Target still has all the essentials despite our harsh MN winters.

But whatever, more reason to purchase supplies from DetailersDomain and other sponsors.

4. belair

belair Birth of a Detailer

Same here.

5. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

I still haven't placed an order with DD. I've mainly been going to ADS but I'll have to start ordering from them. I have heard great things about customer service and fast shipping.

Target wise, I was mainly upset because when I get drug out shopping there, I have something to occupy my time when my wife does her thing.

6. teak

teak Birth of a Detailer

Same here. Just snow brush and shovels.

7. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Attached Files:

8. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

Snow shovels, salt, and some gloves for me. Must be a management decision per each store or maybe it's a super target vs regular thing.