my stuffs has arrived!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by kyoshiro, Jul 9, 2011.

1. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

Yus got my stuff today and got my main computer back rolling!
    my stuff did go through some intense heat and thankfully I packed my waxes in a seperate bag cuz a Vics was leak so the only affected stuff were the waxes and not everything else in the rubber maid. So yeah it must of gone through some high enough temp to make wax melt, not to mention all my computers now have a smell to it.
    But yeah hopefully my Menzerna polishes are still good lol, those are prob the only stuff thats very temperature sensitive, otherwise I'll still have to visit the Meguiars local dealer to buy some polish and also get a step up voltage transformer.
    I'll attach some pics of the mess later =p

2. I VIK I

I VIK I Two Bucket System Washer

Glad to see all your stuff got there and awaiting the menz pics!

3. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Sweet, good to know everything(hopefully) arrived okay and I'm sure all your computers smell very nicely

4. kyoshiro

and here are some pics (some are apparently wrongly orientated so I cant fix that @ work

The initial setup of my machines (it has changed after I re-assembled my file server)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Mess

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The wax meltage stain
    [​IMG]

the very hard to open saran wrap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the rust due to heat + dampness + residue on sponge applicators
    [​IMG]

The gallons
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Good to see you got your things. I have Vics in my closet which stays room temp and it gets pretty watery so no its in the frige

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Glad it all arrived safely Aldric.

7. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Good stuff buddy, glad to see everything made it relatively unharmed. Nice place you got in HK too! How are you going to Detail in HK? Find some random garages to work in?

8. kyoshiro

I'll detail at the parking lot or something, still haven't figured it all out. I'm possibly moving end of year anyways and hopefully can have a space with easy access to house for stuff lol

9. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Good luck with trying to find a spot

10. nothelle

nothelle Birth of a Detailer

Welcome to your new home...........

11. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

When i go back to HK to go visit, well have to meet up and have a detail meet :p