My small collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by astro_ng, Apr 26, 2011.

1. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

[​IMG]

The tools(Thinking of picking up the Griots 3")
    [​IMG]

Just picked these guys up, they were only $10 each!
    [​IMG]

Went a bit crazy at Canadian Tire
    [​IMG]

My last order
    [​IMG]

A few pads
    [​IMG]

That's it for now, an ever growing collection, with more things to come! Vinsanity has a 604 order coming in for the both of us, autogeek has a few things in shipping, and I just spoke to Chris at Eshine about getting 3L sizes for me :worship2:

Thanks for looking, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'll be picking up some Menzerna products, and others soon enough.

2. Upper Class Detailing

Upper Class Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Nice collection....you did not pick up AG CWC? BTW the leather balm may leave your seats glossy for ~48 hrs.

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

that is a nice collection, simple to the point and not alot of extra stuff that is probably not used.....

Is that Klass AIO in the top left of the shelf? If so how do you like it?

4. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Lol, I still have quiet a bit more items on order, and a few products left in my basement. Been too busy to bring them up and organize everything! Definitely more pictures to come!

The klasse twins are great, I really like them, I'll have to try out a few different sealants in order to give you a better recommendation. The Klasse AIO is all chemical and has zero abrasives(no correcting abilities). The AIO is easy application for on/off, the sealant i've heard of people having a tougher time. I just use the damp micro to dry micro method. I'll take a picture of another garden spray bottle I have, it's extremely useful when spit shining :)

5. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Nice collection!

6. Believe

Believe Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just missing Auto Glym CWC !!!!
    Nice Collection BTW !

7. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

I actually did buy it, left it in the car!

8. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

I just picked up a bottle of leather cleaner but no leather balm, Bryan W. it has no real use with our kind of environmental system, it's always humid here so no need to moisturize the leather

Also how much was that work light, I've been trying to look for a new/used one for cheap preferably one that has a large adjustable tripod

9. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Haha nice finally pictures of your collection! Lol I have the same halogen worklight. I got it from Canadiantire a few months back for a crazy deal. I also have those plastic storage drawers with the casters. I bought 3 of them on boxing week. You say you bought the 3 drawer ones recently? Where was this at?

I believe I spot some zep citrus degreaser on that bottom shelf! I picked some of that up along with the window cleaner. Dilution ratio for the window cleaner is 1 oz. in a 32 oz. bottle of water. Insane.

10. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

great products. I love zep glass cleaner mix it with distilled water works amazing my wife uses it in the house as well.

11. emm11

emm11 Virgin Detailer

Great stuff!! how did you get your pics. bigger? Mine came out tiny! lol

12. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Can I use KAIO to seal the interior windows as well

13. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

that autoglym is next on my list also