My RagShack Order: DROOL!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Chris@Optimum, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

Ok, better than I expected! The one I got from my friend is not as good as these, and I was psyched about the other ones! :thumb: I applied OOS and OCW with one and it buffs into the paint faster and they are soooo soft I know there's NO marring. Here are a couple pics:

Looks like about 20 towels on the right, doesn't it? That's only 10 ShagRags!
    [​IMG]

They are just as thick and soft on BOTH sides:
    [​IMG]

I am completely satisfied with my purchase. Shipping, Packaging, and Product Quality are all top shelf, Thanks Justin! Better get yours while the sale is on, because they are a deal even at twice the price. The SuperFlys are high quality as well, but I already had some of equal quality, but I think I paid less to Justin and I really like the red... :headbang:

2. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

As I said before, the Shag Rags are da BOMB!! Cheap, too.

:D

3. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

nice one there !

Justin is very careful and particular when selecting products and putting his brand and name on them.
    They never disappoint !

big bump up for Justin !

4. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Need money before placing order....

5. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Congrats man!! Nice order!! Got my towels in as well. Very nice as always!

6. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Ya, very nice order. They look great. After bigpoppa explained what was what. I need to get in on this too...:thumb:

7. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

I just orderd some as well. Can't wait to try them out!!! :headbang:

8. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I'm glad you are happy with the towels! That is awesome!

9. yukon cornelius

yukon cornelius Birth of a Detailer

They look like e-shine's cookie monster towels.

10. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I might have to take a ride home Friday to check my order out. Maybe I'll wait for my Thanksgiving break. Either way, I'm pretty excited.

11. jetblackZ4

jetblackZ4 Birth of a Detailer

Close but they're not the same. I just got mine today and the shag rags are a bit more plush, are a slightly different shade of blue/green and a different size 12" x 16" vs 16" x 16" than Chris's cookie monster. I really like Chris' cookie monster and I'm going to really like these shag rags too.
    G

12. Obsessive Detail

What do you guys think about the Shag Rag in a 16x20 or 16x24 size? These have been a huge hit so far and I'm thinking about getting another size made.

13. Reflect

I'd like to see a massive drying towel if the fabric is the right kind for the job. I feel like my Cobra Waffle Weave is a little rough.

14. Obsessive Detail

Yeah, if I get something made, it will be very high quality. Quality is very important to me.

15. Reflect

Would the drying towel be made of the same material as the Shag Rag? That would be cool if that material is absorbent enough.

16. Obsessive Detail

Yes, I can get it made with the same material as well.

17. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Judging from the pictures I am seeing from members here, I believe that a "Super Sized" Shag Rag would be the towel of choice for drying. :thumb:
    Dave

18. Reflect

Justin,
    What is the biggest size you can make?
    Do you believe the material is absorbent enough?
    Does the material come in any other color?
    Is that the plushest they have(not knocking it, just a dreamer)?

19. Obsessive Detail

I can basically get anything made that I want. I can get any thickness, any color, and grade, thickness, etc.

I don't want to get anything too thick, where it wouldn't be overkill or cost effective. I really like the thickness of the Shag Rag and would probably get something the same thickness, but a larger towel.

This is something that I will probably come out with next year. I will have to tryout many samples, and everything will come from overseas. I will also have to get several thousand made to get them how I want them.

20. bgray

bgray Birth of a Detailer

Has anyone here used the Rag Shack's drying towels? either the amazing dryer or WW...I own a few Cobra HD Guzzlers and they work awesome...how do they stack up...id lvoe to support a vendor if the quality and performance is there