My New Tacoma!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Chas, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

So had planned on purchasing a truck at the end of the year, but found a killer deal on a 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport with just a hair over 8,000 miles. Couldn't pass it up. The Jeep was just getting bit up there in miles and starting to get a bit finicky in a number of aspects. Was going to look at F-150's and Silverados, but given I live in the city and what I really need as far as capabilities this was plenty. Needs a good go around with some Adam's, the dealership didn't listen to my request for no detailing. Here are some rough iphone pics.

Tint and debadge soon to come, love the look of the blue Billstein shocks that come with the TRD sport package. Removed the mud flaps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Out with the old...
    [​IMG]

2. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Congrats Chas ... looks great. Enjoy!

3. cnut

cnut DB Forum Supporter

Congratulations on the Tacoma! Enjoy it!

4. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Tacomas are awesome........ If I ever get another truck it would be basically what you picked up.

5. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

Congrats !!

6. tpr676

tpr676 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I had the same truck with the chrome wheels I hope you have better luck than me, I traded back in May for a FX F-150 crew. My truck had 8700 mint with major vibration issue check in on Tacoma world, I was so glad to get rid of that pos it wasn't funny. congrats and best of luck.