My new ride: 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 4k on ODO

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Danny, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Hey guys today I bought a 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 with 4400 original miles on it. It is getting shipped to me from Cary NC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

Wow! Nice find! I like the original owners personalized plates. Are you counting how may sleeps until it arrives? lol

3. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Looks great Danny; long time no see. Super clean car. Congrats.

4. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Great purchase Danny, you'll enjoy this one for sure, and what a great color.

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Great colour Danny. Looks mint.

6. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

Congrats! We'll be waiting for some GoPro action in the mountains.

7. GoFast908Z

GoFast908Z DB Pro Supporter

Congrats! Nice low mile car. Its got the right wheels too!

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Talk about a cream puff, gorgeous! Congratulations. I had to laugh a little when I saw the poster with all the little stickers and paperwork. That's fookn hardcore!

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

10. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

Love the color! Great score and a sweet ride!

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Wow. That car isn't even broken in yet. Wheels look good too. Nice find.

12. sikedsyko

sikedsyko DB Forum Supporter

Awesome find Danny. That's basically one of my dreams cars, Azure Blue is my favorite Mustang color of all time

13. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Nice Danny. That is crazy low mileage. I'd almost not wanna daily that thing to keep the mileage down.

14. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

Awesome color and find Danny!

15. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Thanks man I defiantly am:) I am thinking of getting R-CODE one my plates once I get it since all Mach 1's have a letter coding indicating what engine and year it was this one is an R-CODE.

Hey Chase! Yeah I have been a bit busy trying to sell my 04 GT and looking for a replacement but I finally got it done after looking at over 20 different mustangs over a period of several months. I actually am having George from JP ship it for me like you suggested, they are picking it up tomorrow afternoon;) But I will be back on here more again now that I have everything done.

Thank you I am sure I will and Azure Blue is great!

Thanks Ken I always wanted and Azure Blue Mach 1 and now I finally have one.

Thanks man I am actually considering getting one in the future so look out for some videos :)

Thanks I really like the FR500's they are great on Mach 1's

It is a bit crazy, but I am glad they kept all the documentation for it so I know exactly whats been done to it:)

I am going to be reading this as soon as I finish this post;)

Thanks man:)

Thanks man and yeah it has some breaking in that will be happening in it near future LOL

Hey man thanks! I am sure you will see how it all comes along on here and on MM:) I really like Mystichrome, Azure Blue, Grabber Blue, Comp Orange and Screaming Yellow the most after that its DSG and Black for Mustangs. I want to have the valve covers powdercoated like this

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #272727"]Ford Blue Oval Wrinkle[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

009.jpg

I will only be driving it on the evenings and on weekends.

Thanks man I really like it as well:)

16. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

That's virtually brand new and awesome color too on a great Mustang! Congrats Danny!

17. SkylineRacer13

SkylineRacer13 Two Bucket System Washer

Congrats looks awesome

18. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Well I got the Mach 1 in today I had the driver deliver it this morning instead. I love it! I received all the documentation for it and it still smells like a new vehicle it really is amazing! I just went an filled the tank. The MGW shifter is great it was a little awkward at first but I got used to it already. Its alot better than the Pro 5.0 one I had on my GT. It rode with a new white Mclaren MP4-12C, a Ferrari 575, a GT500, a Porsche Carrera, and a new Porsche Cayenne.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Nice car. Congrats. I'm surprised the Mach 1's didn't come with independent rear suspension like the Cobras did in that gen. Still a great looking car.

20. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Thank you and I might do and IRS swap in the future so it hooks better:)