My little collection so far

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by vrwm, Dec 29, 2007.

1. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Stuff I've bought after being on the site.

Flex 3401
    Lusso Oro
    ONR
    LC Pads(From the Christmas Raffle)
    Boar's Hair Brush

My Brother's(amarti9) Stuff
    PC 7424
    LC Pads(Red, Black, White)
    Ice
    Menzerna IP, FP

This is just the stuff we got right now. We have a Whole CG order coming in soon, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Just thought I'd share. I'll update the thread as more stuff comes in. :thumb:

[​IMG]

Here are the first cars in line for a detail.

[​IMG]

EDIT* ADDED STUFF

I got my Pro Gauge II in today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Another Small Order From Phil. :thumb:

Adam's APC
    Detailing Sponges
    Microfiber Applicators
    Black Shmitt(Wheels)
    White Shmitt(Wash)
    Miscellaneous Brushes(Wheel, Interior, Spoke) and a Swissvax on Back Order.:thumb:
    EZ Fill Funnel <- Lol
    [​IMG]

EDIT Newest order in:thumb:
    Well heres the order
    DG 105
    DG 601
    Lexol Leather Cleaner
    Lexol Leather Conditioner
    Menzerna Nano
    Menzerna SIP
    Natty's Blue
    Natty's Red
    DP Max Wax
    1 Case of Invisible Glass
    1 Case of Tarminator

Here's the box when It came in
    [​IMG]
    Here's how big it is compared to a fridge pack of pop
    [​IMG]
    The goodies all rapped inside
    [​IMG]
    A picture of everything
    [​IMG]
    Case of Invisible Glass
    [​IMG]
    Case of Tarminator
    [​IMG]
    DP Maxwax not pictured Battery Died.
    Sorry for the blurry pics on some. I'm at my cousins house and I used his camera.

2. HighEndDetail

HighEndDetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Sweet order,
    looking forward to seeing the details on those rides

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Looks like a great collection :thumb:

Oh and you got great vehicles waiting for you to detail :applause: very nice.

One question, what is that Ice stuff? Can't say I've seen it or used it before :confused:

Thanks for sharing your collection with us and look forward on seeing some some details, happy :buffing:

4. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Ice is a synthetic wax, it is like the NXT for Turtle Wax,except Ice isn't a cleaner wax so you can layer it.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

oh :thinking: thanks for sharing :thumb:

6. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

looks good.
    i want that flex, just too much for me

7. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Thats what I was thinking when I first saw the price, but then I thought about it, Its more like 2 tools in one. It can break down compounds almost as fast as a rotary, but still holds the quality of the pc or udm. If I bought both separately ... yeah more or almost the same price. The Flex will hold me over until eventually a switch over to rotary. The switch is not even necessary, but if you're like me. I just like to try and learn everything. You never know what tools you will have to work with.

8. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Oh man I want that Flex. That's a nice order!

9. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Its actually a couple orders put together..but yeah still building up. Lol wow I just noticed your name.. lol pinoy ftw...:thumb:

10. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

haha for sure :thumb:

11. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

nice collection, lets see pics of that S when you're done! :)

Pete

12. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Added some New Goodies in the first post. :thumb::dance: I'll be posting a review on the Pro Gauge II as soon as I use it.:woot: I have another order coming in on monday too. :thumb:

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Man the collection is coming along, let me know what you think of the ProGauge.

Thank you for sharing :thumb:

14. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Yup!! :thumb: Inspired by you!!, lol I have some Invisble Glass and Tarmintor coming in with a whole bunch of other goodies. :thumb::whistle: You're just gonna have to wait for the rest on Monday.

Quick question, I'm going up to Toronto in June, If I order some Ricardo Clay, and send it to my cousins house, could I take it back past the boarder. I'm going to be driving??

15. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

im really looking forward to that DSM. Looks like it is in rough shape. The Z and the s2k look decent.

16. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Nice collection you got going there.

I'm interested in what you think about the paint gauge.

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh I look forward to it vrwm :thumb:

As for the question with Ricardo Clay bars, well lets just say that if you keep it well hiden I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off :whistle: :whistle:

18. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

I know Nica has reviewed the paint gauge already. He has some Positechtors(SP?) that he compared it to and it was very accurate. Let me find the thread.:thumb:

19. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

The S2k is mint the only defects it has is small rock chips and some spiders on the trunk lid. The DSM is actually better off than the Z. From far the Z looks pretty good, but it needs the most work out of the 3. The DSM has some spiders all over the body, the Head lights need to be polished bad. The DSM just needs the side trim repainting as it was just red plastic not even painted, and it got a polish job a while back that stripped it white. and little rust around the body. The Z isn't mine but my cousin's, I don't think its seen a wash since 2004

20. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

hey you should bring back some ricardo clay! what direction around the lakes are you going?(through ohio or starting off west from chi)

if you bring it back just put it in your bag i never get stopped when i go.