My Goodies

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by cu2mike, Jun 21, 2011.

1. cu2mike

cu2mike DB Forum Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More goodies I have coming from the UK:

[​IMG]

2. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Any reason you bought so many polishes?

3. cu2mike

That's a lot?

4. cu2mike

5. cu2mike

It's just 105, prima swirl, megs mf system, po85rd, prima finish, and opti seal?
    P21s paint cleanser was given to me.

6. cu2mike

Ohhhhhh, you mean the Scholl and Wolf Chemicals stuff? D'OH, lol
    I'm overhauling my entire polish collection, replacing them with Wolf's and Scholl's

7. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Very nice collection. You must get the chance to work on a lot of different cars to need so many different products. When I finally get a job when I am done with school I will be trying a lot of what you have. Hopefully by then Phil can get the Wolf products in the US.

8. cu2mike

I do my fair share of different types of cars, no exotics though.
    But I go from hard clear coats to really soft clear coats, so a wide range of polishes is needed for me.

9. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

how do you like the microfiber system?

10. cu2mike

Low dusting, cut's great, I love it enough that I bought more cutting disks and finishing disks. Oh and some more D300/301, lol.

11. cu2mike

I forgot about this,

[​IMG]

Fellow member eyezack87 has my Vic Red Concour's and Dodo Austintatious

12. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

I love seeing people's collections, it usually helps me buying 'till my plastics are maxed out much easier

13. cu2mike

lol, why's that?

14. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

how u like prima finish? cuz i threw it out.... lol

15. cu2mike

I have a custom made one for soft clears (I think it was specifically formulated for the new GT-R), its a lot like 85rd but a little less cut.

And I haven't had the chance to really use it yet, except the Subaru me n Kaisernaut did a while back.
    Long working time, corrects fine, but not suitable for Subaru cuz it has too much oil in it, when I tried wiping the left over oil, it marred the paint.

16. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

Menz powerfinish - 106 fa - 85 rd - Meg 205 and 3m UF are the only polishes that work on my brilliant black Audi.... and I seriously think that if a polish works on my car, it can produce great results on customer's cars. since Prima finish with blue or black uber pad left mirco marring on my finish, I just threw it out...

17. dankfanatic

dankfanatic DB Forum Supporter

nice stuff! so where'd you order that 1Z glass polish from?

18. cu2mike

Ah I see, well I have a Acura TSX, and Prima works great on it (I also do quite a bit of Acuras as well).
    More recently I started doing Subarus and Mercedes, and Prima no longer cut it, so I'm gonna get rid of them and use something that works for me. (Which would be the order of Wolf and Scholl)

I know M105 and Prima Swirl would work too, but they both dust like crazy, granted that Prima Swirl is easy to clean off pads, but still....
    I don't have an air compressor or pressure washer to get rid of the polishing dust, haha.

19. cu2mike

Shinearama.co.uk
    They also carry Wolf Chemicals and ValetPro (Check out their Citrus Bling), and Scholl Concepts, among other good stuff.

20. cu2mike