My go to odor remover

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by WashingJosh, May 29, 2012.

1. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

Odoban, citrus.
    I just picked this stuff up and so far it is working out great.
    Home depot sells a gallon for 10 bucks. I used it at it's strongest dilution of 1:3 and it really does eliminate odors.
    It's a disinfectant as well for 99.9% of germs including ecoli, staph, strep and even HIV.

My dog pissed multiple times on my carpet while I was gone for a while and my mother in law ( who was watching the pup) tried to get them all up asap but when I got back it smelled like piss. I steam cleaned then used this stuff and the smell is gone.

It smells like citrus (the kind I bought) but it is very faint. It's not there to mask the smell.

I'm excited to try it out on a vehicle very soon and I'm confident it will work the same.

Thanks for reading.

2. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

I've been using since it came out and I'm a fan. The citrus smell is really faint, but it does remove unpleasant odors. I just detailed my interior using 1Z Klima for the AC duct work, Odoban Citrus for the cloth interior, and a good dosage of Ozium. The car smells "minty fresh" ... lmao.

3. React

React Birth of a Detailer

I'll have to check this out when I pick up more plastidip :)

4. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

OK, I sprayed the interior of my wife's car when she got home yesterday to test out the product. I went out this morning to start it up (broke keyfob) and it smelled very neutral in the car, which I think is a good thing. Especially with customers in mind that don't want a stinky car but also don't want to be choking on the flavor of the week.

5. richy

richy Guest

Sounds great. HD has some hidden gems, no question.

6. cnut

cnut DB Forum Supporter

I will have to look into this product. Thanks for posting.

7. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

i have been using the regular ecuolyptus (sp) version for years. $13 for a gallon and a 32oz sprayer from sams..will have to check out the citrus version