My Car on Wolfs Facebook Page

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by sydtoosic, Oct 18, 2012.

1. sydtoosic

sydtoosic Birth of a Detailer

why is my car on wolfs facebook page with a quote that did not come from me. the funny thing is... is that when i took that picture there was no HB on the car. i detailed the car with CG, Blacklight, Jetseal 109 and hybrid V7. don't know who placed it there but....[​IMG]IMG_0176 by sydtoosic, on Flickr this is a random pic with HB applied.

2. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

Congratulations!

3. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Awesome pic. I saw that on you Club Lexus post. Well done.

4. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

That's interesting... Did you message them about it? I know I wouldn't want my car or my clients car on a page without permission...

5. sydtoosic

it's funny because i can't leave a comment it's not giving me that option. that pic was taken months before HB was applied to my car. i'll send Jesse a message from here.

6. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Cool beans

7. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Hi!

Hmm I was mailed by someone with this picture and asked them if I could post it and they said yes. I was under the impression that it was their car, sorry! I will remove it now!

8. Wolfs Chemicals

On second thought I'm not sure which car this is and if I posted it or not :)! Is this the car in question??

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. fech

fech Birth of a Detailer

whoevers car that is, it looks awesome!

10. sydtoosic

yes this is my car. Jesse,,, i don't blame you. the person who gave you permission with a quote none the less to post a pic of "my car" should be slapped repeatedly:spank:. when i took the pic there was no HB on the car. I detailed it with CG products. i would deem it an honor to have my car on your page, but with my permission. i do have pics with HB applied, the pic in the OP has HB applied. i will send you a couple to post, need to know where to send them... thanx Jesse.

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Car looks great with CG! Nice work! Let's face it: there is no way one could tell the difference if it had CG or HB. Carry on everyone!

12. sydtoosic

here's one more pic w/HB applied. and the car was dirty. HB has exceeded my expectations.[​IMG]IMG_0124 by sydtoosic, on Flickr

13. Wolfs Chemicals

OK so is it OK if I include this on my FB and the web site? With some nice words :)?

14. sydtoosic

yes sir!!! it's okay.

15. Wolfs Chemicals

Cheers bud :)!

16. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Just a little tip: It appears as thought your White Balance settings are off... the photo appears very brown