my car is covered in snow

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Calgarydetail, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

Well folks, winter is here. Looks like we had a chinook that has blown over :devil:

I dont have class till later today so im hoping most of the snow melts, but there is a god chance i will be wipping snow off my car.

Im so sad,i hate winter. :boxing:

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

YEAH YEAH! You got winter before me :D Go out an play in the snow, with the car :D

3. Calgarydetail

heres the weid part, i have a friend on ontario (across the country) and he said they where expecting 28-29C this weekend, here its 1.

I dont like snow, so ther ewill be no playing in it:rollinglaugh:

looks like I should set up a time to get my winter tires on

4. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Its around 6 here now, but no snow yet. Have my winter tires on :D

5. Calgarydetail

ok well here are some pics, hope you enjoy... i know i dont.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

haha yeeea, that was fun driving home from the hospital last night. Icey, snowy, rainy....yippee

7. Nica

Nica Banned

hahahahaha and here I was this morning going to take the Lexus to work..hahaha opend the door to my house and saw all this white stuff came back and grabed the keys of the Jeep hahahahahaha :rollinglaugh:

Man if winter was like what we are having right now I would love it...I don't mind snow it's the temperature that gets to me...-32....brrrrr...I can just feel the cold now :acry2:

8. Calgarydetail

yeah the cold is bad, but i dont like the snow either. People drive like idiots in the winter :(

also the snow is not good for the car, im glad i get my garage back soon.

My borther started reno's, relized he didnt have the time and expertice so 4 months nehind sched i have an elctirion comming this week or next, hopefully I will have lights.

Then its onto insulating and drywalling, i think im going to have a party to do it... if you want to help there will be pizza and beer :rollinglaugh:

9. Nica

Nica Banned

It will be like doing my garage hahaha that was fun :rolleyes: but I'm in it for the Pizza :righton::righton: let me know when your doing it.

10. 89s1

89s1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

i drove to work and just wiped off tthe windows b4 i left, the wipers were still buried. my first car i blasted for 10 mins with the lame lukewarm water we have to "melt" the snow off it....

winter sux.

i think im gunna request to be laid off, i'll be a bar server on weekends and just ski all winter :righton:

like that would ever happen... lol

EDIT: My dad and I finished our basement with a friend of his, i help primarily with the insul/drywall :) pizza and beer you say?

11. Nica

Nica Banned

See now you got two "volunteers" as long as theres food I'm there :D

12. Calgarydetail

wow i love this forum, thanks guys.
    I dont have a date yet, i need to get the electical done first...

but thanks, and yeah pizza and beer, two wonderful things lol

13. 89s1

89s1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

i can bring a charged up cordless drill too.

14. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I miss the snow, I used to live in Japan and I looked foward to the snow. Well, I was a kid. I don't know if I will like it now, maybe I will. I'm getting bored of the sun shining throughout the whole year and no snow coming down. I remember seeing a Dragon Ball Z snowman :p

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Well I for one would never get bored of having nice sunny days but one nice thing about the snow is snow boarding :righton::righton: can't wait for the season to start...that is if I have time, last winter I was all ready to go and well a few things with family, soccer turnaments...piano leasons..ect..ect..got in the way and never went snowbarding :acry2:

I hope this year is different, I'm really curious to see how many vehicle I'll detail over the winter...I know the fire trucks wont stop :awesome:

16. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

What are you talking about??? I love winter!!!:righton:

17. Calgarydetail

ever washed a car in -40C? :rollinglaugh:

18. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

It never gets that cold down here lol

19. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL remember that day, I think it was last year or maybe a few years before that, where you could throw a cup of water in the air outside and watch i freeze and fall to the ground?

20. Ronnie

Ronnie Birth of a Detailer

it never snows over here in Ireland just the rain gets colder.. I love the Snow, but then when u never have it u want it and when u actually have to live with it the reality is somewhat different I suppose!...