My Bat mobile.....

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by svpro, Jun 11, 2010.

1. svpro

svpro Birth of a Detailer

I was cleaning my computer and found the following picture of my Daily Transportation

The before picture was taken in 2006, when we purchased used, have 93K miles on the clock , with rare 4 Door with AT transmission, but it was a Salvage Title(didn't know that until later........)so i have been driving it almost 4 years.....

It have Swissvax Onxy Treatment since them until the time with my accident,which i kind of let the cosmatic let go....

Well Here is the picture

Before

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But back in November 2009, on the way home, I rear-ended a Nissan Pathfinder, it was not good, due to my car is low in height, my front end ended up in the rear bumper reinforce bar, so my front end is mess up, you can see the hood,hood latch radiator support, fender, bumper is inpacted...since this car have a bad accident before i got it , so the frame been damaged, but the guy sold it to me, got it "back yard style" fixed, so the hood can close....any way..now the hood latch don't line up wih the hood..so i been using packing tape and bungee cable to hold on to the hood...been driving like that for 6 months....until all my friends was concern my safety , and urge me to fix it.....

Pictures current

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today i went to bodyshop to get an estimate, it will cost 700.00 to fix it ...........no more buying stuff for while...

Will post more update after return from shop

Updated******6/11/10 Car been sent to body shop to have it fixed, I don't have car until next week
    6/17/10 I got my Car back..will post picture later, was busy detailing today!

Drive Safe!

2. 02blackout

02blackout DB Forum Supporter

Sorry to hear about that man. Honestly doesnt look all that bad. Best of luck!

3. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Dude that sucks! You had such a clean ass ride for what it was!!

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

That sucks man!! Sorry to hear bro!!!!! Best of luck to you!!

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

$700 to fix it is less than I thought, but safety first mate!

6. CaliKotse

CaliKotse Virgin Detailer

Sorry to here about your accident. My wife too suffered pretty much the same fate. She got into a front end accident on her celica. Found out later that the car was fixed with thick bondo and the car was painted with different shades of red. We were lucky enough to find a straight frame in the junk yard so were able to do some chop, cut and rebuild and then we covered everything up with a car bra.

7. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

agree, safety first .... before pictures tell everything how you care abt the car.

Good luck buddy