My Adam's Collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by '470, Mar 4, 2013.

1. '470

'470 Virgin Detailer

If its worth doing, it's worth over-doing, right?

[​IMG]

I've since added their full line-up of pads and polishes, but wasn't really satisfied with how they worked. Thinking about giving the new Menzerna FG400 a try this spring.

2. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

I'm currently working on my Adam's line up too. I really enjoy having a consistent look among all my basic products. I, however, plan on sticking with my Menzerna line up too.

3. 3PedalMINI

3PedalMINI DB Forum Supporter

Im a resent adams convert, and I literally had it all from them, Believe me once you make the move to menzerna you will never look back! the FG400/SF4500 is some Kick @$$ stuff. Pair the menzerna line with the flex and you can achieve deadly results in a relatively short amount of time :) Im looking at also getting the rupes this spring, cant imagine the results ill achieve then

4. tpr676

tpr676 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Fancy labels overpriced.

5. '470

'470 Virgin Detailer

I wanna switch to Wolf's Hard Body so right now I'm thinking FG400 on the Uber MF cutting pad followed by Shine and Seal on an Uber blue pad. I'm open to other pad suggestions, though. Unfortunately last year I cheaped-out and bought a PC instead of a Flex and I haven't decided if I wanna buy another one so soon.

6. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

To each their own I say. To me, it's worth having a consistent product (in performance and appeal) from a consistent company for a little extra money.

7. Swanicyouth

Swanicyouth Two Bucket System Washer

Are they all brand new? It doesn't look like they have been used.

8. '470

'470 Virgin Detailer

They were when that pic was taken, it was right after I took everything out of the box they shipped in.