Most powerful and fastest sedan on the planet!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Meticulous-Detail, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

2. JordanL

JordanL Virgin Detailer

I wonder if we'll see a dart hell cat. Maybe not with the 6.2 but maybe something with RWD and 300+ HP. Maybe call it the hell kitty or something like that LOL

3. kyle butler

kyle butler Birth of a Detailer

thats a crazy car and all, but so not to my taste. This whole "bring back the muscle car" line of cars just doesnt work for me, although i can see how some people enjoy it.

having said that, i wouldn't mind a test drive!

4. StreetShotz

StreetShotz New Member

I like what all the manufacturers are doing with there cars. Building more interesting and more powerful cars. This one I'm not a huge fan of, not sure why, but I still like what it stands for.

As for there claims of highest horsepower and fastest....I think they are simply taking current production sedans because there are faster......much faster.

5. kyle butler

I think they might be being a little selective when it comes to what defines a sedan. Yes it has more power than an adventador, M5, etc, but is if faster than a LaFerrari? P1? 918?. Something tells me no, but maybe they dont classify those cars as "sedans", or "Production cars". If someone knows this id like to hear about it as im quite curious. Im looking fwd to seeing some Hellcat vs ... comparison videos

6. StreetShotz

StreetShotz New Member

Sedan=4 doors

7. Meticulous-Detail

I love my 13 Charger RT Black Top and wish I could put this in my driveway. It runs 13.8 @ 101, tracked it at NJMSP Lightning and it's a DD. Is it Benz/BMW quality and comfort? No, but 37k fully loaded for that kind of performance is a great deal.

okay65829 likes this.
  8. kyle butler

lol wow do i feel stupid. Gotcha, thanks for the mind-reboot

StreetShotz likes this.
  9. Meticulous-Detail

10. StreetShotz

StreetShotz New Member

It's awesome to see factory vehicles with 700hp and full factory backing.
    Despite not being a fan of this particular car, I like the way things are going.

Now if we are talking about the Z06......yeah, I will do that one no problem!

11. Meticulous-Detail

Yep. If your a car guy, you gotta respect what Dodge has done even if your not a fan. Those are super car numbers in a 4 door family sedan for under 70k.

12. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

The numbers are truly impressive but once again this is a family sedan so I'd want to know about reliability and longevity of such a large engine. If this becomes tough to maintain I'd give it a thumbs down. But it's definitely exciting to see what 50-60k can buy nowadays.

okay65829 likes this.