Mitchell & King

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by SRT8Spartan, Jan 11, 2013.

1. SRT8Spartan

SRT8Spartan DB Forum Supporter

Hey everyone, I have never been one to go too boutique on waxes sticking to Swissvax and others for the most part. But after seeing the Definitive Wax thread and saw Mitchell and King mentioned I figured Id get the consensus here. But for a while I have been looking at Mitchell and King and wondering if anyone here has used any of their product offerings and what they thought? or even if you haven't, what have you heard from others about them. Would love to keep expanding my LSP lineup and everyone here has been great help in that aspect, maybe a little too good for my bank account haha. Lets hear what everyone thinks!

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Just had a look at Mitchell and KIng. $150GBP for carwash soap. And I thought my RG was expensive at $35!!

3. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

$15,699.60USD for their finest wax. Pretty intense. I still haven't used the RG Black Label I got from Ken, because I find it as the finest packaged wax I've purchased, and that includes CR, Royale, etc...

4. 911Fanatic

You still haven't used it? LOL I'm almost through mine. It is by far the coolest wax container ever though.

5. SRT8Spartan

Haha yeah exactly, thats another thing i noticed.

almsot 16k very intense. Ive hear a few things about black label too. surprised we havent had one person use any mitchell and king stuff, gotta be a few of you out there.

6. 911Fanatic

For $16k, I'll fly myself to your place first class, detail your car and leave you with enough maintainance supplies to last a lifetime. Takers?

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

What about for $160 you fly out detail my car and I will let you use my supplies AND throw in a steak haha.

8. SRT8Spartan

bahahahaha

9. 911Fanatic

What kind of steak?

10. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

What kind of steak do you want?

11. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

I am not far from greensboro, I will throw in some BBQ Brisket, and a steak at Ruth Cris.

12. 911Fanatic

Now this is getting tempting.....

13. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Quit slumming at Ruth Chris's....... ask for Peter Lugers or Harris Ranch
    LOL

14. 911Fanatic

Thanks for raising the bar!

15. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

It's the Brisket from Lancasters that is thereal deal closer here.

16. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

Lol, send me a complimentary sample to finally try it out :thumb:

17. Swanicyouth

Swanicyouth Two Bucket System Washer

Why do all M & K's wax containers look like they are from a 19th hookers bedroom? Very odd.

18. 911Fanatic

Where are the 19 year old hookers?

19. 911Fanatic

I'll sell you another container so you'll be able to keep one untouched. :)

20. hostage1978

hostage1978 DB Forum Supporter

I'm using ARMOUR on my truck this winter... it's beading like a champ, applies easily, and the finish makes the grade.

I've come to this forum for years, and am surprised that people bash M&K prices here. Not too long ago people would have scoffed at all of us for charging $100 to "wash a car".