Ministry of Detail: '98 Honda Civic

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by P1et, Nov 17, 2007.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Afternoon gents,

Not the most exciting of details here, but this is the daily driver of the '08 Golf R32 I maintain for him, so I had to show it some love.

Pic of his R32, what a beaut!

[​IMG]

It has not been washed in 2.5 years, so needless to say, we had to be a bit aggressive.

1) Soak with CG Citrus Wash 'n Gloss / Simple Green
    2) Wash with CG Citrus Wash 'n Gloss & dry with Absorber
    3) Poorboys SSR2.5 on CCS Orange Pad via PC on speed 6
    4) CG Jetseal 109
    5) CG Pete's '53

6) Stoners on Windows
    7) AA Tire Gel toppped with PB Natural Look on tires
    8) Poorboys Natural Look on interior plastic
    9) Folex on carpets/interior
    10) Mats soaked in washed with APC

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

great work, both cars look fantastic... and 2.5 years wow

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Car looks great :thumb:

Thank you for sharing, I remember the VW when you last detailed it...I think :confused: but it just looks so familiar :confused:

Good job buddy.

4. P1et

Thanks boys! I might just have to post up the R32 now...

5. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Very nice P1et :D You always do good work. I remembered the R32, lovely car!

6. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

Awesome job buddy. GG 2.5 years, I would pull my hair out ! LOL!! CG Citrus Wash 'n Gloss / Simple Green, was this with a foam gun?

Always awesome pics you take. You need to teach me how to use a camera!LOL
    Man I do love that VW R32. LSP on the R32 Zanio or Duragloss? They have their on look IMO....

7. P1et

Sparkie, the good news is that DB now has its photography thread, hopefully we can all learn a bit from each other.

The LSP on the R32 has been Zaino twice now, the customer loves it too much for me to put anything else on there. It does look quite stunning on the VAG paint I must say.

8. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

P1et my man a great great job! I am loving the JetSeal followed by Pete's 53! I guess the Golf R32 was just a little foreplay!

9. P1et

Thanks Wolf!!! Initially I wanted to Creme Glaze it before Jetsealing, but I opted for a bit more protection rather than looks because it will see a tad more abuse.

I hadn't used the Pete's in a while and must say, fell in love again! Fantastic product.

10. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Hey I am loving the Creme Glaze/JetSeal combo as well. I used it the other day on an 08 Avalon and it looked great. I really wanted to top it with Pete's but ran out of time. I think we have good taste :thumb:!

11. P1et

It's all about timing on my end as well. Usually, I don't want to apply more than two layers of product after I'm done polishing. Do I do a little glaze? Some sealant? Some wax?

Oh, life and its decisions!

12. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Well I finally got to use the Jetseal you gave me on my wife's car... I did top it off with the Collinite 845IW... I will see tomorrow how well it works... gonna throw some water on the hood and video it!! also did the wheels that way!

13. P1et

Glad to hear that Michael, post up when you have time! And thank for the call yesterday!!! Sorry I didn't call you back quicker, I needed to finish that Civic ASAP!

14. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

WOW that VW looks like an advertisement!

15. P1et

I posted up the entire R32 detail!