Migliore Presidenziale

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by drsullivan, May 9, 2012.

1. drsullivan

drsullivan Virgin Detailer

We all know how difficult it is to make silver paint "POP". This is a 2005 Porsche 997 C2 in Arctic Silver which was pretty clean to begin with. I used only Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Polish M205 followed with Chemical Guys Black Light Hybrid Radiant Finish and topped with Migliore Presidenziale. Migliore Presidenziale is easier to apply and remove than Migliore Primo & carries a very natural scent (much like Dodo Juice Supernatural). There is really no wait time to remove the Migliore Presidenziale, but I applied it to the entire vehicle before I started the removal process. I applied the Migliore Presidenziale to the clear bra as well an in one on the pictures you can tell there is a clear bra install and not orange peal effect in the paint. I really like the Migliore Presidenziale and this 6oz (170gm) pot will last a very long time as i did not even dent the new pot with this application.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Looks very nice. Last pic is money!

3. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

/\/\ I agree 997 :wicked:

4. dfazekas

dfazekas Birth of a Detailer

I used some of my sample pot a couple weeks ago for the first time in a while. Found it to be REALLY hard to remove completely, but I didn't remember it being that way when I'd used it in the past. What were the conditions like when you applied it?

5. drsullivan

Rain was headed in so 92-96 f with 57-70% humidity - I applied it with touching the wax with a P21S black and yellow applicator pad a few times and really didn't overlap the wax. It took about 20 minutes to apply the wax and a little longer than that to remove it. I used several 16x16 short nap MF towel and turned them frequently. I used QD spray in areas that had too much wax applied. An hour later I came back with Ice cold deionized water in a sprayer and sprayed and wiped all the surfaces down. For me this is relaxing and a hobby. I do love the Migliore line of products from their Wheel Wax, Forza cleaner, and Primo wax --- there is a learning curve to the wax and I feel I'm still learning.

6. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

It sounds like you really like Migliore.

7. drsullivan

I do like the products this small company makes. I also enjoy and keep on hand products from Chemical Guys, Swissvax, Menzernz & Meguiars, Dodo Juice, Leatherique, and some others. It's just hard to find a single company that makes multiple fine product types.

8. mike aesthetica

mike aesthetica Jedi Nuba

I am in the same boat as Donald. Though limited with experience, every Migliore wax product has been just OK, with extra work required to remove either in actual removal or after removal hazing or sweating. Even with other usually sweaty, oily waxes I don't get these issues..

9. drsullivan

I agree that sweating/re-hazing can be a problem with waxes that are 100% natural and with no solvents to make the removal process easier - like Migliore waxes.