Migliore Luxury Car Care

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I was recently contaced my Don at Migliore Car Care and was asked if I would like to carry his product line. The funny thing is......this is one of the lines that I've been interested in for a while now. All of the reviews that I've seen have been very good.

I was thinking about have a 15% off pre-order sale. I just wanted to see how many people might be interested.

Also, if you have used Migliore products, post your pictures, reviews, etc... Thanks!

Justin

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Hmm. Interesting. I have been wanting to try the wax. I actually emailed them a few times, but can't remember what I asked. Already have it in stock? what waxes from them are you going to carry/sell? I know they only have a couple :D

3. Obsessive Detail

I don't have anything in stock yet.

I was just kinda checking to see who might be interested in what. Also, if there were enough people interested, I will probably have a 15% off preorder special.

Right now I'm mainly interested in carrying their waxes. They have 3 different ones....Original, Frutta, and their high end Primo.

4. slanguage

Thanks for the info :thumb:

5. Obsessive Detail

I just realized I mispelled Luxury on the title of my post! lol! :crash:

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thomas uses their waxes, so hopefully he will post about them shortly.

7. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I think I remember FMINUS having used some of their stuff before. Maybe he'll chime in?

8. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

migliore should let you test all their products and let members also test their products to get a better view of their product line. wouldn't that be great??? maybe migliore will agree to it.

9. Obsessive Detail

That would be awesome! I've done a ton of searches and read a lot of reviews. All of the reviews were very positive, actually I don't think I even seen a negative.

10. slanguage

would love to test Frutta :D

11. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

sign me up for a test sample. I always have a fresh vehicle to try one on.

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I've read only great reviews. I'd be interested in trying a sample but not sure if I'd want to buy a full pot just yet. I still have a ton of stuff to try out, hehe.

13. akimel

akimel Birth of a Detailer

Primo Blend: "We have pushed the carnauba limit to a new extreme, over 50% per jar" (Migliore website).

I wonder what this really means.

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

New lines are always exciting. Would love to try the Fruitcake Wax!

15. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

you're got my attention thats for sure. i find myself wanting to hear some first hand info on the primo and frutta.

16. Obsessive Detail

Phil and Thomas, where are you guys! lol!

17. Obsessive Detail

Anyone else have any reviews. My first order I'm only going to order waxes. I'm just trying to see what sizes everyone would like to see.

18. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

I have also read a lot of positive feedback on their waxes, I'm down for a sample or a pre-order discount.

Chas

19. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

20. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

I would try a sample pot for sure!