Migliore Cima Sealant

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by drsullivan, Mar 24, 2013.

1. drsullivan

drsullivan Virgin Detailer

Some might recall my red GT2 from last year. I told myself I'd never again own a car without metallic paint as the reward for all the hard work put into polishing and maintaining, in my opinion, is never fully appreciated. I now own a black Mercedes C63 which goes completely against everything I enjoy in detailing (more in another write up) so I have cleaned up my friend's 2012 Porsche Turbo S. This car is white and we all know how difficult it is to really make white paint shine.

I've had this car in my garage for about 2.5 weeks and have used some light polish/sealant combo on it. The TTS has 800 miles on the odometer and is nearly imperfection free. I got my Migliore Cima Sealant midweek and while my wife played with our new puppy outside next to the garage I decided to put a layer of Cima on the TTS. I had driven the TTS several times and anyone who has driven these cars will appreciate that they pick up a tremendous amount of dirt, especially on the rear section. I really didn't want to wash it so I used some Menzerna Paint Refresh to remove the light dust which was not so light after all.

Once the majority of the dust was removed I got some fresh MF towels and turned the spray nozzle on the Cima from OFF to SPRAY. The smell is fruit/berry-like and enjoyable, in fact you could use it over and over again, back to back cars, and not become overwhelmed with the scent. The mist from the spray is fine and controlled.

I've used many spray sealants in my days. I will mention a few as comparison. Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale was a favorite of mine with its high tech smell and shine. What I did not like about Z8 was the difficulty in applying and removing. I live in Arizona and temps get high. When applying Z8 you have to work in a small area and be very quick to wipe it off or it streaks. Another product I've used with similar results to Z8 is Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical. Migliore Cima goes on easy and comes off so easily that I've forgotten about any other spray sealant I've used in the past. It was literally a spray, a wipe, and walk away. What product I missed in the removal process evaporated and was non-visible (I LOVE THAT!).

The paint finish was even cleaner as the Cima was able to lift the dust I didn't completely remove with the detail spray. The paint was very smooth to the touch with a nice shine. I used it on the windows and headlights as well.

I'm very pleased with Miliore's new addition of Cima. I feel it will be a must use product after every wash and Has earned its place as a MUST have product for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

very nice, thank you for reviwing the product

3. Red Orc

Red Orc Birth of a Detailer

Thanks for the review.
    I just saw this last week and I was wondering if it was worth the money.