Microfiber Max by CGs

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by joep, Mar 3, 2008.

1. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

WOW !!! this towel looks more like a shag rug then MF..lol..this towel is dual sided 1/2 thick..
    has it been mentioned here if so i missed it...this has to be the nicest towel i've seen to date..

MICROFIBER MAX

[​IMG]

2. eShine

eShine Guest

Our supplier sent us those towels. They are two Towels stitched together at the seams. Because you are using one side at a time there is no advantage to having two useless sides inside the towel (Besides making it thick). I would rather use 2 seperate towels are have 4 usable sides. So many companies are on the Thick bandwagon, I have a Towel here that is so thick it is useless, lots of places for debris to hide and much less bite (Which forces you to push harder....)

3. joep

Thanks for the information Chris,when i seen how plush the are QDing was the first thing to come to mind...seeing that you have to towels together this may cut down the need for washing to many MFs...but then again if you drop that towel your out two towels anyways....

thanks again

4. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

your not thinking of unstitching and reselling them are you eShine?

5. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

i saw this towel in person...yes it is two towels stitched together...the one thing is that it is a heavier grade of mf (which is a good thing) so the strands are even plusher and longer than their other mf's...Eshine is right that you are only using 2 of 4 usuable sides...but this towels is PLUSH!!!...feels like the towel is floating when doing the final buff down with a qd...definielty not a wax remover or polish remover...just to give a final buff off...so its up to you if this towel will fits in your mf arsenal

6. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

hmm looks intersting....ohh and i changed the tittle of the thread to say max instead of may

7. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

The Towels by Euro Microfiber look pretty thick also...seen posts on other sites that they are very nice towels also..

Eurow O'Reilly Corp

price is right also....10/21.99

here is a pic of them

they consist of these towels

1st One = Chemical Guys ELITE ULTRA-PLUSH SUPER PREMIUM
    2nd One = Eurow Microfiber Terry Weave Towel
    3rd One = Targets Vroom Towel
    4th One = Eurow Shag Weave Towel

Al

Attached Files:

8. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

^^ Eurowow shag towels are da' bomb!!

9. joep

Thanks Calgary :mounty:...Al ..the Euro MFs are nice looking towel also although i have not ordered a single one ..i have seen quite a few positive post on the Euro towel...the price is right too....

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Where can you get those Eurows?

11. joep

Euro O'Reilly Corp:

Eurow O'Reilly Corp

12. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

no storefront or retailer?

13. joep

I don't think so Phil...i know a while ago i bought a bucket and a few other items they had listed on Ebay..i'm not sure they Ebay any longer...Good CS FMINUS ..i don't think you'll be disappointed

14. Al-53

No...its factory direct..or should I say Importer dierct...they seem like a nice towel..I am getting 3 packs of them to see how they are...lol....Nice QD towels..not for polish removal..to plush...need a nice short nap for that...

Al

15. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

16. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I was looking through the site and it seems to have reasonable prices!

Do they gouge you with shipping?

17. Al-53

I think they are located right in CA..Los Angelas....so you should get next day when they ship..and may be cheap shipping to you

Al

18. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Nope no gouging....

19. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

I always wanted to pick up some stuff from that eurow site. The wash bucket looks nice, cheap glass towels and drying towels, and the pack of shag weaves too

seems as though alot of the prices went up a little since the last time I went to the site.

20. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

The Autopia effect