Michelin 32oz Tire Shine $3 at BigLots

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Chris@Optimum, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

This stuff is the only tire shine endorsed by Michelin as safe on tires. It has UV protection and looks exactly like Optimum Tire Shine (I have my speculations). This is only $12 per gallon, guys. I bought 9 of 'em. They also have the Aerosol Brake Dust Repelant $3 (Step 3 in this system) It's like a temporary sealant lasting about 2-3 weeks.

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

You can buy this in gallon sizes at Big Lots? NICE! I'll be making a stop this afternoon... Do you have any pics as to what this looks like on tires?

3. Chris@Optimum

No, sorry how I made it sound. 32oz bottles for $3 as stated in the title....I was just emphasizing how that added up to $12 per gallon which is a killer price for this product.

It looks and wears exactly like Optimum Tire Shine. I may take some pics for you later today. It's not shiney, but more like a new clean tire look.

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I like that look, I enjoy using Poorboys Natural Look but it needs 2-3 layers before it looks great. Still a fantastic product, but if this can do it in one step, I'm sold on it.

And yes, that is a great price.

Was this just recently added to Big Lots? I didn't see it there last week.

5. Chris@Optimum

They seemed to have plenty here, we may be able to work something out if you can't find it.