MF Chenille Wash Mit and 3 MF Towels at Costco!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by trig, Apr 11, 2009.

1. trig

trig Virgin Detailer

I bought all this for $9.99 at Costco! The towels are super soft and will probably become my new polish/wax buffing towels, and the wash mit (unless I am missing something) is the same one sold at CG for $6.99!

I figure I just got an extra mit and 3 awesome towels for only $3 more bucks! I'll test them on my car this weekend and then hit up Costco for probably 2 more sets!

[​IMG]

Comparison with CG's Chenille (Green) Mit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Even the patten on the cuff is the same...get back to us on the towel, they look really nice!

3. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

wow ! i really like the blue towels let me know what you think of em

joe

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Towels look good and I use the Chenille wash mitts all the time...:thumb:

5. trig

trig Virgin Detailer

I used the towels for some drying, and I think I'm going to go pick up like 5-6 of these sets and throw away all my cheap towels., or put em all to engine/wheel duty.

These things are so soft! If you have a Costco membership, you MUST try these!

6. Do you have to be a member to shop at CostCo? I just found one near where I live, but I'm not a member :(

7. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

Yeah i think you need a membership, but get a costco membership your missing out on some free samples ;)

8. trig

trig Virgin Detailer

Yea you gotta have a membership, but it's so worth it!

$50 bucks and I've saved hundreds on two tv's, a computer, and steak!

Consumer rated best steak (at a store or something)!

9. So what is it, $50 to join, and it's a one time fee?

10. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

It's $50/year. Costco is great - I think it's worth the membership for me just on staples like motor oil and paper towels. Their mega pack of basic yellow microfibers is great for interiors, wheels, that kind of thing.

11. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

If anyone owns their business I think they have special deals where you can lend the card out to "employees", maybe split it with someone.

12. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I really like those towels. LOve their color...thinking of giving them a try myself...

I usually get my motor oil at Walmart. I buy it i 5 quart jags...I don't think Costco has that size...$23 or so for 5 quart Castrol Syntec (I use that in both Infiniti, and my Acura, while BMW is under service contract with a dealership that I bought it from)...

13. trig

trig Virgin Detailer

It is $50 bucks a month but even one item you like will save you money throughout the year in bulk. They have awesome salmon, steak, TV's, and more and more detailing stuff!

And yes, the yellow microfibers are all I use right now for detailing!

14. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

I think its per year not per month :thumb:

15. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

:mounty:

16. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

I wish they had a Costco closer to me. The nearest one is an hour away in Charlotte, NC. The steaks won't make it back in time :no:

Those yellow MF's are good for wiping off excess Opti-Bond and general use.

17. trig

trig Virgin Detailer

:applause2::drinking2:

I'm only 11 beers in man, give me a break,

:p:

lol, yes it's like 54point99 a year for membership, plus you can add "familYYYY" members for free. I added my girlfreidn, but I don't really know the rules on addeing people, I just know you can do it.

18. trig

trig Virgin Detailer

It's worth the drive. Both minse are 30 minutes away, but I've saved so much I don't really care. them carrying detailing supplies only helps me out more as I start my own business.

19. Well I just might have to join. I'd like to know how good these towels are that the OP purchased. You think you could fold them in thirds and take a side by side picture with another towel that some of us may know just as a comparison?

20. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

I know I know... My other half's parents live in N Charlotte, 20 or so minutes from that one in Charlotte, but it closes early on Saturdays when I go, and well.... I ALWAYS tempted to buy something in there when I go, so it's also a good thing it's closed upon my arrival :woot: