Metro Van N Blow owners......

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Obsessive Detail, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I'm getting ready to purchase a Metro Vac N Blow. I'm trying to decide if I really need the dolley that you can get with it. I'm also thinking about purchasing an additional 6 ft hose, reusable bag, and some extra filters.

So anyone who has this machine, what extras would you recommend and is the extras I listed actually needed? Thanks!

2. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

I've been looking at them myself. I was asking Heath about it earlier today, he said he picked one up from AG a few months ago and it came with the dolly for $179 shipped.

3. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Yes ask Heath, he's got one.

4. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I've talked to Heath about it quite a few times, just wanted to get some more input.

I'm going to order one tonight with all of the extras!

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

You need the Dolly or else the thing rolls around. You also need the ft extension hose. The one that comes with it is useless.

Its a great machine

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thats what i was thinking FMINUS. Its just too round. Justin, I took some pics tonight and just sent them to you of the accessories and extra bags that come with it. Its an awesome vac. That thing could suck start a John Deere tractor. I'll have to check out that extension hose too.

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

That Turbo head attachment looks pretty cool. Billy said it works really good.

8. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Here's some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. BillyL207

BillyL207 Virgin Detailer

I have input!! It's an awesome vac for sure. I love the turbo head but it's not necessary just something I wanted. To be honest with you I only use the crevice attachment to vacuum the whole car.