Metal polish, anyone???

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by supercharged, Jan 28, 2008.

1. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

What metal polishes are you guys using??? I already have NXT, Mothers Billet, and P21S polishing soap... and DP high performance glass restorer which works very well on chrome wheels.

What metal polishes are you using for al around polishing (wheels, tail pipes, etc.)
    I was looking at Surf City garage (while AG is running 15% off+free shipping), but they have 3 different metal polishes and I don't know what to choose...

I son't need a super-shime perfect metal polish, it's not going to be used on a bike...
    and don't want any Custom English polishes, as they are too much...

Anyone???

2. eShine

eShine Guest

I have tried many Metal Polishes and nothing compares to Busch Polish. I have never seen a one step liquid work wonders like it does! This product was shown to me by a friend.... He took at to a 20yr old sandblast cabinet full of overspray and grime and using a paper towel of all things made it look like chrome.

eShine Canada: Busch Aluminum Polish "Super Shine" (16oz)

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

I need one Chris!!

4. eShine

eShine Guest

19.99 plus shipping. LOL

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Look forward on using it Chris :thumb: thanks for the tip too, I've been looking for a metal polish for a long time, lets see if this product will end the search :eyebrow:

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Just to clarify, this product is an Aluminum Polish. Busch also makes Metal and Stainless Polishes.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

oh :thinking: well depending how the one I got coming performs I may get the Metal and Stainless products, just curious do you have the other products? The Metal and Stainless Polishes?

8. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Carlos pays :golf:

But you don`t have the one for metal?

9. eShine

eShine Guest

I can and will get the one for Metal.

10. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

So far I've been using some p21s Polishing soap and finish restorer together. Its been working good enough for me. I've been looking into some Adam's Metal Polish #1 and #2. I believe they are on sale at DD too. I don't know if you seen the thread he did rims using the Adam's Polishes. I'll see if I can find it. :thumb:

Busch Polish Added to my Buy List.:woot:

Vincent

11. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

12. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

13. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

sure thing.

14. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Anyone use the Busch Stainless Steel Polish?

15. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

thanks, guys.

16. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

17. derek

derek Virgin Detailer

hey yeah for some reason adam got knocked off of the search engines for metal polish or what not may i ask everyone what they look for in a great metal polish and if there was one thing you could change about anyone of them what would it be?

18. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I currently use P21S Polishing Soap and follow up with Nevr Dull if it's filled with grime. Comes out perfect every time, I just need to use two products...

19. derek

derek Virgin Detailer

hey do this website offer sponsorship programs or anything i no it is not the most revelant question in here but i am new to the forums.

20. derek

derek Virgin Detailer

polishing soap huh why i dont understand nvrdulls concept with that wax like grimey polish..
    sls like kerosene lol