Menzerna

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by detailersdomain, Nov 9, 2007.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I have use a ton of products for paint correction and the one I really feel comfortable with is Menzerna. Pretty much the whole line of polishes.

I'm sure many of you feel the same way.

2. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I have the whole line-up of PB SSR that I just purchased, I want the Menzerna but literally I did one car using the PB. Don't want to waste it, but the holidays are right around the corner!! you know what I want.

-Corey

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I only have PO85RD but cannot say I've ever really put it to the test. Maybe tomorrow.

Just like Corey, I have a ton of Poorboys SSR and have been nothing but pleased with it. That SSR2.5 and SSR1 combo is solid.

4. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

P1et,

You are the one that turned me onto the SSR series, and even PB at that. Your just fueling to my addictions HAHAHA

-Corey

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

trust me once you switch you guys will never go back.

6. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Ohh yeah.. You could give Menzerna to a one armed, blind, ape and he would get good resluts!!

I have PG, SIP, 106FF and FPII and I love'em all!!!

7. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I have every polish Menz makes..some of you seen my shipment that came in from europe...my favorite is the PO85RD as far as a finishing polish....it just gives paint a little extra zooomp as far as gloss goes..even more so than 106FF or 106FA....

I like all thier polishes..

did you know Menz is used to finish the worlds finest Pianos also..

AL

8. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

And guitars

9. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Dude .... I didn't think you would tell anyone you gave me Menzerna and I got good results :rollinglaugh:!

10. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:p but the real question is will you stay after trying the 1Z pro line...

11. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Man I do like the 1z line and am thinking about branching out to more of their products. So as not to hijack this thread you could PM me your suggestions so a can place my order with Phil :righton:.

12. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Doing this for many years, there is nothing in my opinion that compares to Menzerna. After you learn how to work the product to its full potential then you are really amazed.

13. Nica

Nica Banned

What can I say about Menzerna that hasen't been said, it's top of the line product :thumb:

Every time I use it I learn something new about it, extremely versatile, very easy to use and the best part is that it delivers every time.

I'll be very shocked if and when I find something better then Menzerna...but I'm stuck on Menzerna, love the product :thumb: